Ratings for Dr. Ronald D. Silvius

I also drive a long way to see this Dr. I have had knee problems and have seen many a Dr. and he is the best. He listens to you and doesn't make you feel like a number. I think I have recommended him to almost everyone I know and ALL takers have thanked me. They just don't get better than Dr. Silvius. He is the finest.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Very knowledgeable and easy to communicate with. He is able to effectively communicate with patients of all ages. Would highly recommend this doctor to anyone needing excellent care.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Dr. Silvius has been able to keep my husband feeling 'well'. His previous Dr. offered no help when he would tell him how ill he felt. He'd answer, "well, you ARE getting older". Dr. Silvius helped adjust meds for his diabetes and high blood pressure, he no longer feels lethargic and sluggish. Go to him, he listens and he cares!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

Dr. Silvius has been my dr. for 4 years. Has always been very professional, compassionate, and knowledgeable. Orders appropriate tests, and makes sure you understand results. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

This is the best doctor I have ever seen. I have been going to him now for over 3 years. He takes time to see his patients and listens to what they say. He makes you feel like you are important and will spend the time to work with you. I drive over 60 miles just to visit this doctor. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

Dr. Sylvius was extremely condesending and during my mom's exam, in my presence, he told her that she must be schizophrenic. He said this without offering any clinical tests, treatment, or real diagnosis. Her problem turned out to be high blood pressure.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2006

Dr. Ronald D. Silvius's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Glenwood, IA