Ratings for Dr. Joanne Cohen

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

The best Dr I have ever had knowledge, sensitivity, patient and complete. Takes her time to cover everything for you all aspects of health including mental stability. Does not take NO for an answer with getting you in to see the best specialist that you need. I am so blessed to have her as my doctor

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Cohen does try her best. Family medicine can be complicated and onerous, adminstratively. I do appreciate her commitment to her patients, given the boundary of our health care system.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Great Family doctor!! It's hard to get an appointment as Dr.Cohen is very busy, but once you have your appointment she is very thorough and takes her time.She has a large data base of specialists that are top of the line. I hope she never retires as I would be lost. If your looking for a great doctor....She's the one!!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

Dr. Cohen is by far the best family doctor we've ever had. Not only is she caring and punctual, she never rushes you and listens patiently to all your concerns. She even follows through on her patient's progress with a phone call after hours! My 5 yr old son loves going to see Dr. Cohen and even after his last vaccine shot with abit of crying, he says he still likes going :-), now that's a good testimonial!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

I am sorry, but she is not up to scratch and I have moved as I do not feel that she is as good as she once was

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

My family is blessed to have someone like Dr. Cohen. She is one of the most thorough doctors that I have ever met. Because of her, my cancer was diagnosed and treated long before most people. To those who complained about her ‘punctuality’ I say it’s hard to really care about your patients and give them the extra time that she so often does and be ‘punctual’. Priorities people…please! Great job Dr. Cohen and thank you!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

I was a patient of this doctor many years ago -- I had to leave her care as I found that the additional charges were getting too much for me. There should be some allowance for patients who simply cannot afford to pay. When they demanded $25. for photocopying - I asked them if i could come in and do my own photocopying -- I was brushed off of course - for 5 pages. Compassion is not the first priority here. One can find those in the medical profession that do care about their patients, however one must have patience and perseverence.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

I called to book a physical.. I haven't had one in 2 years. Today is May 11th. The first appointment available is mid August. THREE MONTHS! I have done my best to be patient with this clinic. I have tried to not get upset when I am left waiting for EVERY appointment or when it takes a long time to book one. I have tried to understand why she is the ONLY doctor I have ever had that charges me for everything she can (simple 4 sentence doctors note = $60, referral form for physiotherapy that the receptionist fills out and signs = $15). I tried to be accepting when I needed my Vaccination information passed on to my employer which I called about repeatedly (that was 2 years ago... still waiting.. no actually I gave up and thankfully my employer forgot). Today... I am DONE. I will be getting a new doctor or go to the walk in. I get better service there. She's a great doctor if you never need to see the doctor and if you have lots of money and patience.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

My family and I have seeing Dr. Cohen for too many years to count, and honestly, she is the best doctor I have ever been too. Always well accommodates to the times I am available and not once have I been kept waiting an unreasonably long time. She is always thorough with her diagnosis and wants what's best for my family and I. Thank you, Dr. Cohen, if you can see this. Excellent.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2008

Dr. Joanne Cohen's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgable and thorough. With Dr Cohen you are in good hands.Who cares if you have to wait a couple of months for a physical...its normal! "

November 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The best Dr I have ever had knowledge, sensitivity, patient and complete. Takes her time to cover everything for you all aspects of health including mental sta..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cohen does try her best. Family medicine can be complicated and onerous, adminstratively. I do appreciate her commitment to her patients, given the boundary..."

October 24, 2014