Ratings for Dr. Mylaine Riobe-Heron

Dr. Riobe's approach to whole body healing is remarkable! She is sincere, honest and very passionate about her work. I am so happy that I was referred to Dr. Riobe, she shows through the time she takes with me, listening and thoroughly answering any questions that she truly cares about her patients. She has helped me achieve many positive changes in my health. She is very knowledgeable and knows her stuff. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

My wife was being managed by Dr. Riobe for moderate fatigue. At the initial visit Dr. Riobe's examination consisted of my wife sticking out her tongue and an examination of the palms of get hands. With that Dr. Riobe made a diagnosis if an existing liver condition and recommended a regimen of a myriad of expensive supplements and ordered lab tests. Neither the visit nor the supplements nor the lab tests were covered by insurance. Why you may ask? Because there is no accepted scientific evidence that the practice of Alterntive Medicine is valid. A week later Dr. Riobe's evaluation of the lab tests indicated "significant deficits" that would require several months of multiple daily supplements. After eight months and thousands of dollars in out of pocked expenses, my wife felt no better. I am a physician assistant with 30 years in the practice of emergency and critical care medicine and have every reason to believe that Dr. Riobe's brand of medicine is frankly dangerous. After seeking a second opinion from a licensed physician in the practice of evidence based medicine all lab tests and her physical exam were found to be normal. And all was covered by her medical insurance provider. Except for a diagnosis of GERD/hyper acidity my wife is doing just fine. Mylaine Riobe may be a doctor but certainly not a legitimate physician.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

I visited Dr. Riobe on December 17th, 2015 at the WP office. What was most memorable about Dr. Riobe is her intelligence and her extensive knowledgebase on Chinese Medicine Traditions. I would tell a friend and I have told a few friends, that they should at least have an initial consultation with her; I'll leave it up to them as to if they want to continue any testing or treatments she may recommend.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr Riobe helped me overcome years of health problems from weight gain, problems with my sleep. I was afraid to take hormones but she helped me find great resources to help me understand a little better. I feel better now than I have in years. Highly recommend it! :)

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

If only I'd read these comments before my visit. This office and the impersonal doctor are a complete delusion. The lady at the front desk is wonderful, however that is the extent of the good experience in this place. The doctor has a standoffish disposition, is somewhat rude, and did nothing during my "office visit" except try to sell me on her over priced holistic program. Please take heed to the warnings on this site. Save your money and find a doctor that cares more about their patients than their bank account.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

This comment is in response to the last reviewer who stated "the only unpleasant experience is usually those who can't afford the services." I was a patient of Dr. Riobe's and I could well afford her services if I thought that her method of treatment was helpful . So it has nothing to do if you can afford the services. As another former reviewer stated, too many RED FLAGS in this office. If you want to take a slew of supplements that by the way, made me feel worse, listen to some mumbo jumbo lab results that make you more anxious and worried than when you originally arrived, then please, by all means go to see this doctor. And yes, $2600 dollars into treatment (which I could afford and was willing to pay ) later, I felt worse because of the fear that this doctor instilled in me. I also do not need her psychological babble about the universe...I did not come to get treated for that. STAY AWAY!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I had a very unpleasant experience at her office. Her attitude does not send a comfortable feeling. The one lady I beleive is the office mgr. is very fake and non helpful. The lady at the front desk was very nice,and had a great attitude. The cost is outrageous and insurance does not help. The office was very unfunctionable,phones were not working properly and it took me a week to get through.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Submitted December 29, 2014

I made an appt in order to move forward and get some successful treatment with Men O Pause. I filled out the history forms at home. The doctor spent 30+ minutes with me reviewing what I already knew. She was not interested in taking a look at the history of blood work I brought in (red flag). She spoke in very broad strokes and told me that the exam would need another appt for my initial exam (red flag). When she was finished with me I was met by her Office Manager who welcomed me to the program (which I hadn't even agreed to) and told me that if I followed it I would get results between 1-3 weeks!Big RED FLAG. It has been several days since the appt. and I still have the same "bad taste in my mouth". When I asked how much this program would cost, I was not given a concise idea. I was charged up front for the balance of the visit not covered by my insurance which was $169 (red flag) This charge was just to generally chat. So, to summarize, my experience was that this office may get results, but if you don't have a big pot of money to spend along with alot of time and patience, don't mind being strung along, step back. There "sales pitch" felt like I was in a used car lot.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Very good organic or holistic is of course going to cost more and be more effective in your health your health means more than anything she help me through all my issues thank you very much I definitely would recommend her

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Mylaine Riobe-Heron's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Stuart, FL