Ratings for Dr. Orly P. Steinberg

I feel very comfortable in the care of Dr. Steinberg. She has an attention to detail and is an attentive listener. We have a great Doctor to patient relationship, and I love the way she goes about her business.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr Steinberg shrugged off my concerns when I was pregnant. Additionally after I had the child offered unwanted, unnecessary advise regarding breast feeding (telling me to wean) which I felt was none of her business. Overall I was unhappy with my care.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Dr. Steinberg seems knowledgeable and is generally friendly. I don't feel like she listens very well, however. She gets focused on her diagnosis and doesn't listen after that or minimizes any concerns that don't fit her perception of the problem. I hate using this term but I felt her responses to my concerns were a little passive aggressive.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Using her keen bedside manner and genuine interest in her patients, Dr. Steinberg built a rapport with me from day one, acknowledging and subsequently "remembering" that we are from the same hometown. She is truly caring, knowledgable, and very nice. She explains everything in laymen's terms and is really passionate about keeping her patients healthy. She encourages you to be your own health advocate and to let her know what is on your mind concerning your health. She never makes you feel "stupid" or "embarassed" when you ask questions or bring your concerns to her. She totally rocks!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Dr Steinberg is a good and caring doctor. She is very cautious, at times boarding on too cautious. Overall though, I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

Very professional, very personable, extremely caring, empathic and gentle.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2006

Dr. Orly P. Steinberg's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Commercial Insurance Company