Ratings for Dr. Jesus A. Burbano

I have been with Dr. Burbano for the past 12 years , I had 3 children who have Dr. Burbano as a pediatrician. During this 12 years he has showed excellent clinical knowledge, Great rapport with my kids my husband and I, he always listens to all my concerns and responds to all my questions in a very accurate way, I never feel that I am being rushed, he is very patient and takes all the time needed to evaluate my kids. I recommend Dr. Burbano to any parents who are looking for a pediatrician with great medical knowledge , excellent bedsides manners and who expends all the time needed to make the medical visit a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

My son is a patient of Dr. Burbano's and we've had a really good experience with our son. I think we can all get a little sensitive when it comes to our babies and his bedside manner is perfect. I don't feel pushed in any direction when it comes to vaccinations and he offers excellent feedback when it comes to parenting in general. I always feel like we're both in good hands, and haven't had any scheduling issues. The office is very clean, well kept, very bright, you can tell that they are always taking care of every single detail to keep the building in excellent conditions.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

The front desk are really unpleasant. The waiting area is always filthy and i always have to wait 45-1hr until we're call in due to over-booking. Its definitely not worth the wait. Dr burbano was rude and rolled his eyes if questions were asked. Looking for a new pediatrician.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

I'm so glad I found Dr. Burbano. We've had a couple other pediatricians over the years, but we've found a permanent home here. 1) He values our time,the scheduling is well-managed to minimize delays. They don't let latecomers mess up the schedule for others. I’ve never waited more than 20 minutes in the waiting room. 2)The professionalism of Dr. Burbano is top-notch. This is one area where hey really shines. I usually leave the appointments with new ideas and sound recommendations. 3) The office staff are friendly, and seem genuinely happy to see you and help you. Questions over the phone are answered promptly. Overall my impression has been that they're professional, they know what they're doing, and their office runs efficiently. 4) Scheduling appointments is very easy. When ever my child is sick I can get an appointment within the next 2 hours. I love that they call the day before to remind you too. I'm very pleased with the way this office is run, and the quality of the doctors.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

The office staff is rude and unprofessional. They make you wait 45min. before you're seen. Play area is never kept clean. Dr. Burbano didn't care about my concerns about my child. When my child was seen for a bump on his skin, Dr. Burbano said he was unsure and didn't know...until I requested a referral for a dermatologist. I can't believe I was the one to asked about the referral instead of the dr. giving it to me. Thank God i went to nursing school otherwise my son's skin problem would of been left untreated causing infection to spread. Stay away from this Dr.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

Dr. Jesus A. Burbano's Credentials

• Univ Del Cauca, Div De Cien La Salud, Popayan, Colombia (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Silver Spring, MD