Ratings for Dr. Jordan M. Garelick

At minimum a two hour appointment, he overpackes his schedule every time. The blond medical office assistant intentionally pushed back my chart after telling her I had to pick up my kids. After asking why she said even though the other 5 patients came in after me late I’m the last appointment so I’ll be seen last. I guess it doesn’t pay to show up on time because your time does g matter. Bad front end and not worth the wait. He was an experienced doctor but waiting that long and having staff able to do what they like is not worth the wait. Also parking is horrendous.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

I found that wait times are terrible at every visit -great surgeon- best for cataracts

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

No compassion. He wanted to do cataract surgery even though my vision is perfect!!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Dr Garelick performed my cataract surgery and gave me my vision and life back. He is truly a wonderful man and gifted physician and surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Dr. Garelick is extremely compassionate and knowledgeable. I have referred him to several friends/colleagues and everyone says the same thing about him. He's thorough and kind. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

I saw Dr. Garelick after injuring my eye. He was very compassionate, explained everything to me and took great care of me. He followed my closely until I got better. His staff and professionalism were fantastic.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2010

His manner was very abrupt in answering your questions. When I asked for a reason my one eye has sharper vision than the other, he ignored me. I, then, offered up what I was told by another Opthamalogist that it was due to an astygmatism, he, again, gave the short reply, "you have no such condition" and left it at that. A total lack of interest in patient care - I am led with drops in my eyes from one room to the next without any idea how long or for what exam. His explanation of my recent dry eyes at night was overly simplistic - "take eye drops" and that was it. You cannot pay me to go to him again!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Dr. Jordan M. Garelick's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Commercial Insurance Company