Ratings for Dr. Donald E. Adams

Very helpful! Kind, knowledgable and just a down to earth person. Glad I saw him!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

I have been treated by Dr. Adams for 8 years , he was recommended to me when I moved from out of town and he has been a tremendous help for my pain. I would recommend him to anyone. He takes the time to listen to me in order to find a solution. I have seen several doctors over the years and there is no one I would rate higher than Dr. Adams.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

This doctor has helped me quite a bit. He is very busy but always seems to have enough time for me. The treatment regimen including medications and injections has eased my chronic pain and I am doing things I was unable to do a few years ago. In my opinion, he is a great physician.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I have never met another physician who takes the time to listen to you like Dr. Adams. He is a very caring, compassionate man who strives to understand you and the problems that you’re going through with your pain and life in general. He is a very open minded doctor that suggests different avenues that can be taken to help comfort your pain. Dr. Adams explains each procedure in detail and the type of results that you may have and he understands if you decide not to go down every path that he suggests. I appreciate him as a doctor and as a human being and I am so glad that he is my pain management doctor! His staff and nurses…I just lov’em!!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

I have been in pain a long time and have seen other pain doctors. This one really took the time to listen and has actually helped ease my pain. I am tremendously pleased and would recommend this MD to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Dr. Adams in my opinion is well trained and very good at what he does in his procedures, I have a lot of pain and he has done procedures and they have always gave great results. God bless you and your staff.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Thanks to my doctors I am pain free for the first time in several years! Dr. Adams is great! Asks questions and listens to the answers! He decided from my pain description to do another injection with the planned one and his understanding and intuition paid off big time for me!!! I know the pain relief probably won't last forever but for now...wow!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Dr. Adams is very knowledgeable in his field. He is a compassionate and caring Doctor. I will always be thankful for his help.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Very helpful! Took time to understand my condition and provided the help I needed. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Dr. Adams doesn't appear to have the proper training, at least for procedures. I had an injection with him and will never go back. Not only did I feel like part of a herd of cattle, the injection he gave me didn't even work. Because the injection didn't work, I went to see a REAL "Fellowship Trained" pain doctor, who told me that whoever had performed my procedure had performed the wrong kind of procedure. My new doctor obviously performed the right procedure, because it helped SO MUCH. I was told the procedure should last at least 3-6 months and maybe longer. I'm going on a year and a half and still feeling MUCH better!!!! DO NOT SEE DR. ADAMS

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. Donald E. Adams's Credentials

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Loma Linda Ca 92350 (Grad. 1997)