Ratings for Dr. Tushar P. Dandade

Dr. Dandade is the best ob/gyn I have ever been to. He listens to all of your concerns and explains everything. He goes out of his way to help you and to make you comfortable. He is hands down the most gentle doctor I have ever had. Dr. Dandade is amazing. So lucky to have him as my doctor!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Dr. Dandade is the most gentle gynecologist I have ever been to. He was extremely respectful of me, listened to all my questions and answered all of them. He made sure I felt comfortable each visit. He was prompt, friendly, and not rushing the visit. So happy I found him!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2012

Can't really speak for his staff or punctuality as he was the dr. on call when I checked into the hospital in labour, & not my regular ob. However, I appreciated the way he handled my particular situation as I checked in not in real active labour but w/some possible red flags. He picked up on that & decided not to send me home which I appreciated. Thank goodness b/c no sooner than I was officially admitted into the L & D ward I was already to deliver. He didn't end up delivering me as his shift ended after he saw me. Nevertheless, I greatly appreciated his friendly bedside manner & the way he handled my case.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Dr Dandade was late for every appointment, heard me but did not listen, complicated the surgery with failed attempts to fixed what he did. Lack of compassion or empathy and could not recommend another doctor to assist. Caution when booking this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

Dr. Tushar P. Dandade's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Caribe Sch Of Med, Bayamon Pr 00621 (Grad. 1998)

Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)