Ratings for Dr. Joan F. Coker

Best ENT doc I've ever had! Very knowledgeable in her field. Takes time to explain things in layman's terms. Very through while reviewing my medical records due to other illnesses which may have affectived the course of treatment and surgery. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Coker to friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Great care! I highly recommend Dr. Coker . She is very knowledgable and told me exactly what to expect when I had my surgery.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

She was amazing she did my surgery and didn't fear treating the pain however I don't have drug abuse problems she also was there on the weekend when I had questions and called me so fast! I had issues at first trying to hurry a surgery date because I'm a pain in the ass about waiting when I feel yuck and they got me right in!!! She is the best ent ever!!! Try her!!! She is so smart!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Doctor was very negligent, she did not review my medical history, and prescribed medication that I was allergic too. She would not listen to me when I was trying to tell her I could not use the medication prescribed and her presentation was very unprofessional such as grabbing her crotch in my presence. Would not reccommend her to friends or family.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

I had a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy surgery on Wednesday, September 19, 2012. Dr. Coker is literally the most amazing doctor I have ever had. She is so alive and happy and I absolutely love that about her. She let me know of all the pain I was going to be under after the surgery. And gave me a list of foods which I could eat. After the surgery she came and checked up on me and gave me a tap on the shoulder and said to me "You are the cutest patient" And even with my sore and swollen throat. She managed to make me smile. I love her.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2012

Had an operation by her two weeks ago, she is perfect!!! My nose wasn't too sore, and she told me exactly what to expect. I saw her again a few days later to remove the splints, and she made sure I knew what exactly she was going to do so I wasn't surprised. Very nice, smart and helpful. Couldn't have asked for a better person to perform the operation.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Dr. Coker should be awarded for her bed-side manner. Very kind and thoughtful doctor. She truly cares about you and wants you to FEEL comfortable and get better. Highly recommended! Althought, the office billing system is not very good, I still remain a patient for over 4 years now! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007

Excellent doctor and overall experience. I would DEFINITELY recommend Dr. Coker to others.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2006

Dr. Joan F. Coker's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wilmington, DE