Ratings for Dr. David A. Rigberg

Dr. Rigberg installed a Peritoneal Catheter in me that didn't work beyond a few weeks, two months ago. He cut my left wrist to start prepping me for HemoDialysis, we switched from PD as we were told it was easier. Well-in one surgery he told me if he didn't find good veins in the wrist that he'd installed a graft inside the elbow area, for lack of a better term. He did neither. He cut my wrist and inside the elbow too-yet did not install a graft. So-two nurses checked both out and told me that i'd need one more surgery. I saw Dr. Rigberg at the UCLA Hospital of Santa Monica, CA. He cut me three times with the intent of getting me ready for dialysis. I'm an End Stage Renal Disease patient. And have not yet been dyalized. It's been months now. The only thing I have to show for it is that my left forearm and some two fingers on my left hand are falling asleep and are getting cold. Also that my blood is more toxic with anesthetics & am newly incontinent.This experience kills the fight in 1

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011

Dr. David A. Rigberg's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

• BCBS Illinois