Ratings for Dr. Devaprabu Abraham

Wouldn't believe me or my last doctors, so he ran extra tests that cost me a lot out of pocket. He wouldn't respond to my messages to get my prescription fixed so I called his office. His staff was rude and said they would get back to me about my questions but never did. I had to submit a formal complaint to get him to respond to me, and even then he didn't submit my prescription correctly. Awful experience.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr Abraham is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. He is always willing to answer every question I have (and my family) to the fullest and spend as much time with me as needed. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. I wish there were more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

I was sent to see this doctor because of an abnormal finding on a neck CT and the need to be checked for a thyroid mass. He was very kind, warm, and friendly. He actually wanted to have a conversation with me when he found out what I did for a living. He drew the blood for the labs himself, called my PCP on his cell while I was in the room, did an ultrasound of my neck all by himself, and then gave me a nice, detailed explanation of my problem. I felt like I could completely trust his judgement and his expertise. He was also very kind and had good manners. I would definitely refer my friends and family to him. It was a great experience and I left very relieved to know I didn't have a serious medical problem.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Worst experience ever. It started with setting an appointment, although we were referred by our primary doctor to see an endro they receptionist wouldn't let me schedule our appointment when we were advised to because she felt that he needed to wait 6 weeks to have his levels come back accurate. Great for a receptionist to have such a strong opinion when a doctor referred us but whatever. Next, we drive 3 hours and the helpful receptionist didn't schedule our appointment - so now they had to squeeze us in. Dr. Abraham wouldn't believe me that I was taking my medication, I told him time and time again I was taking my meds and my levels were still out of line...but he wouldn't listen, instead thought I was "milking" a disability policy which I don't have. Called to try to switch doctors within the same clinic, got the same lovely receptionist as before which wouldn't let me do it. So we will have to start from square one with a doctor that will believe his patients..never going back

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

Dr. Devaprabu Abraham's Credentials

• Thanjavur Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Thanjavur, Tn, India (Grad. 1986)

Oxford