You may also like

Submitted November 10, 2014

Fabulous Urolgist! Dr. Ball is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, and dedicated.I felt fortunate that Dr. Ball performed my renal cancer surgery. Follow up care is excellent and thorough!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

Checked me for repeated bladder infections. Told me how to treat it and that the patient only has to take antibiotics for 3 days not 10. Husband has prostate cancer and was given a thorough discussion of the treatment, the workings of the male organs, etc. Very knowledgable and personable Doctor. You have to wait a bit in the office but it is well worth it.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr Ball is amazing and compassionate! He listened to my concerns and was very helpful in explaining the procedure to me, in spite of my many questions! His staff was also great!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Rude, incompetent and careless. I had a procedure for frequent urination. The syntoms got worse after Ball's Green Light Laser procedure. After serveral visits (all follow up charged for of course) he told me to ask for a second opinion. This kind of doctor can only practice because the country has fewer MD's than it needs. We need more doctors so the competition will weed out people like Ball.

Submitted April 19, 2011

Dr. Ball has been my urologist for more than 12 years. Apart from being friendly and engaging he is also one of the best doctors I have seen. He discovered my bladder cancer about 5 years ago and was very aggressive in treating it. I have been to his office more than 50 times for checkups and cancer treatments. I have also undergone surgery for both the bladder and recently for my prostate. I feel lucky that Dr Ball is my doctor. Many patients complain that the office backs up. What they don't realize is that there are a lot of emergencies that the doctors and nurses have to handle. Be patient. If you want the best, you sometimes have to wait.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

He is just great ! Has wonderful bedside manner with great personailty. Always will return phone calls. He preformed surgery on me at INOVA Fairfax Hospital and all the nurses there reccomend him highly. He is very up to date on new Urologic Surguries He is just great !

flag | Submitted July 12, 2007

The most knowledgeable physican I have seen in a while. He was very outgoing and friendly as well as very knowledgeable about everything Urology. He is very prompt on returning phone calls and very good surgeon at Inova Fairfax as well

flag | Submitted November 30, 2006

Dr. Robert A. Ball's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1985)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This guy is amazing. Pulled me out of a difficult situation that another Dr. had got me into."

November 10, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=43547'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

March 10, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=43547'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.3

February 13, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=43547'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.5

February 5, 2014
  • City changed from &quot;ANNANDALE&quot; to &quot;Fairfax&quot;

August 24, 2013
  • City changed from "FAIRFAX" to "ANNANDALE"

July 6, 2012