Ratings for Dr. Mario Vukic

November 2015 I began to have an onslaught of various symptoms. I had seen Dr. Vukic for testing for carpal tunnel syndrome, so I made an appointment. Dizzy, falling down, severe headaches, vision problems, nausea etc. knowing my CNS is compromised, what else is happening to me? If you have a long medical history and you know what it feels like to feel thrown away by doctors because they just give up on you......this will NEVER happen with Dr. Vukic. We have to go a little slower because of my reaction to medicine but we are moving along. He honors my fight not to go back on narcotic pain medication for as long as possible and we work with that. Anyone out there who lives in severe chronic pain, this doctor gives you hope and encouragement. He looks me in the eye and says: I will not give up on you. That is a doctor! His staff is delightful. I use humor to help me get through, so I make them laugh. Dr. Vukic and I have a pact. I have to have something funny each time I go. If I don't he knows I am struggling to keep going and has to address me about it. That keeps me on my toes. There are a lot of " not so good, not so nice doctors out there", but when you know you have a great one...you must be a part of your treatment. Interact with staff and doctor. Make your relationship. Be a whole person to them and you will be seen as a whole person. Dr. Vukic is soft spoken and gentle, but he is phenomenally knowledgeable. Francine L.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

I had an onset of many problems. Dr. Vukic took the time to listen, takes notes, order tests and have other specialists evalute my symptoms. He is kind, soft spoken and truly listens. He never gives up on you. I have told family and friends about him. I already know two who go to him. I will be forever greatful that I know he hears me and continues to work with me.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. vukic is a wonderful doctor. Hes very pleasant and thorough. hes sending me to get all theses test to make sure i get the proper care that i need. oi totally beleive to hes an angel sent from heaven. i 100% recomand anyone suffering from head truma or even mirgrains to see him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Great Bedside manner, clear per possible diagnosis and options for both myself , who has some medical background, and my mother who previously had a stroke 2.5 years ago......When called his "service" for a follow -up question prior to office hours when he still might be in the Hospital, and I was not...phone call was returned within 5 minutes!....Follow up with patient at bedside in Hospital within 15 minutes after phone call, and being only 8 hours from original consultation (in Emergency Room) prior to being admitted for further tests,and observation!....Could not ask for more from a Medical Professional in today's climate when "time" is such a high commodity.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012

absolute great doctor.... specializes in neuro muscular disease... def recommend him to friends family people

flag | Submitted August 29, 2010

He's very laid back and relaxing to chat with. And there's always time to chat. i've recently been diagnosed with Parkinson's so I have lots of questions, and the communication is important to me. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr. Mario Vukic's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hackensack, NJ