Dr. Tatiana A. Wellens-Bruschayt, DPM, PhD

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Tatiana A. Wellens-Bruschayt, DPM, PhD

Excellent, doctor, staff, nothing more needs to be said. You can not get better care.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Thorough and explained condition in terms I understood. I have a chronic problem but Dr. Wellen has provided relief from the pain that I thought I would have to live with. I highly recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Very professional! I was told things about foot problems I have that my previous podiatrist never mentioned though I had seen him twice already. My previous podiatrist made angular cuts to my big toes that actually caused bleeding. Dr. Wellen's office agreed with me that this was totally unnecessary. The entire staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. I'm not mentioning who my previous podiatrist is, but if you live in the Lakeland area, send me a private Facebook message, and I will tell you with a return private message.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr Wellens has been treating me for various foot issues over the past 10 + years. She is very knowledgeable and stays informed and trained on the latest medical procedures. Appointments are prompt and thorough , and I've always been able to get a last minute appointment for any issues. The staff is friendly and helpful and the offices are clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr Wellens.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Seen on time. Great doctor & professional staff.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I've had two surgeries by Dr. Wellens and each time was such a positive experience. She and her staff are very caring to your needs, ensuring you are comfortable through each step of the procedure and subsequent recovery.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr. Tatiana is very knowledgeable, friendly and professional, when you leaves her office you get the confidence of relief. Her staff is very friendly, I will recommend her office without hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Highly recommend Dr Wellens. She is very thorough. She will do everything possible to fix the problem. Surgery is a last resort. She takes great care for her patients and explains everything. The nurses are really nice and do their job well. The ladies that work the front desk are very nice but sometimes lets things fall through the cracks, for example if the Dr needs you to get an mri or physical therapy the front desk needs to set that up for you, in my experience it does not happen. I had to call them to remind them to do it. But all in all everyone there is professional and caring.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Had a very positive experience with the doctor and staff for my surgery and follow up treatments for my condition. I was thankful for the courteous staff and compassionate shown Dr. Wellens. Those seeking foot care should definitely consider visiting her clinic.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Wellens is a knowledgeable and compassionate Doctor and I was very pleased with her care. I would recommend her to others

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr. Tatiana A. Wellens-Bruschayt, DPM, PhD's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Tatiana Wellens-Bruschayt has been in practice in Polk County, Florida since 1999. She is president of Central Florida Foot and Ankle Center and has been trained in top medical institutions worldwide including South Miami Hospital, Baptist Health Systems Hospital, Ilizarov Institute for External Fixation in Russia, and Johns Hopkins Medical School in Baltimore, Maryland. She completed her Ph.D in biomedical sciences in 2002 and is only one of few podiatrists in the United States to carry a degree of Doctor of podiatric medicine as well as Ph.D. Dr. Wellens is board certified by the American College of Podiatric Surgery and is a Fellow with American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. She has performed over 4000 operations on foot and ankle and has been actively involved in clinical research directly associated with approval of medical devices through Food and Drug Administration. She is currently heading podiatric practice that specializes in medicine and reconstructive surgery of foot and ankle, which is the largest practice in Polk County, Florida. In her free time, Dr. Wellens enjoys water skiing, snow skiing, working out, and spending time with her two sons.

• English
  • Russian

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Winter Haven, FL