Ratings for Dr. Tatiana A. Wellens-Bruschayt, DPM, PhD

Had a very positive experience with the doctor and staff for my surgery and follow up treatments for my condition. I was thankful for the courteous staff and compassionate shown Dr. Wellens. Those seeking foot care should definitely consider visiting her clinic.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Wellens is a knowledgeable and compassionate Doctor and I was very pleased with her care. I would recommend her to others

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

One of the best all-around doctor experiences. I wish I could see Dr. Wellens as my primary care physician!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr Wellens. She was easy to understand and made the visits comfortable. All staff were very friendly.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I took the time to read the ratings that were available and as the old saying somewhat goes, "You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all the people all the time." Instead of a Podiatrist maybe the need was for a Hearing Aid! I can honestly say that after being with another podiatry center for a number of years that Dr. Wellens and her team were always upfront and forthcoming with what I was to expect, not only being a new newcomer to the center, but with the treatment as well. I am very thankful for all that has been done and for the first time, in a very long time, I am walking normal, can wear tennis shoes comfortably and my issues are on the horizon of being gone. Thanks Dr. Wellens and team!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Wellens and her staff are absolutely wonderful! I wish all of my doctor's visits could be so pleasant. Dr. Wellens made me feel very at ease even during an uncomfortable ingrown toe nail removal procedure. You will be in good hands at this office! Couldn't have asked for better care.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I highly recommend this doctor to any of my family, friends, and anyone in need of foot pain relief. My daughter and I have been seeing her for over a year and found Dr. Wellens and her staff to be exceptionally knowledgeable, caring and committed to the safety and wellbeing of their patients. My daughter loves Dr. Wellens so much that she asked me if she could be her primary doctor. :) They have relieved the pain in our feet and we are eternally grateful. Sometimes there can be a wait but sometimes we breeze right through. I think that is just the way health care works....some patients end up needing extra time and I appreciate the doctor willing to give it to them. We wouldn't trust our feet to anyone else!!! Thank you Dr. Wellness!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Wellens is AMAZING! She has treated me wonderfully!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

WORST MISTAKE I EVER MADE WAS GOING TO DR. WELLENS. SHE HAD A NEW "TOY" WITH THE TOPAZ COBLATION. USED IT ON BOTH MY FEET WHICH MADE THEM SO MUCH WORSE. HAD TO CRAWL ON MY KNEES AROUND THE HOUSE FOR WEEKS. SHE RECOMMENDED TWO MORE SURGERIES TO "RELIEVE MY PAIN". SHE GUARANTEED THAT I HAD TARSAL TUNNEL. UNDERWENT THAT SURGERY ALONG WITH A FASCIOTOMY OF BOTH FEET. I CAN NO LONGER WALK WITHOUT EXTREME PAIN! TOTALLY RUINED MY LIFE. SHE BASICALLY DROPPED ME AS A PATIENT AFTER ALL THE DAMAGE SHE CAUSED. LIED ABOUT THE SUCCESS OF EACH OF MY SURGERIES! PHYSICIANS TAKE AN OATH TO CAUSE NO HARM. I AM HERE TO TELL YOU SHE DOES NOT CARE! IT HAS BEEN 7 YEARS AND I AM IN SO MUCH PAIN WHEN I WALK. DO NOT HAVE ANY SURGERY FOR PLANTAR FASCITIS. RUN FROM THIS OFFICE!!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Wanted me to pay all of my surgery fees up front which totaled over $2400 with insurance! Also they recommend a surgery pack that they charge another $108 for which includes items that should be included in the pre/post op care. I switched to a different doctor and called to get my medical records. They told me I had to come in and sign a release to get my own records and then I had to wait up to 5 days. Meanwhile I have tumors in the bottom of my foot that if they get any bigger I will have permanent nerve damage! I will not recommend this doctor to anyone I do not appreciate the way she runs her practice.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr. Tatiana A. Wellens-Bruschayt, DPM, PhD's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Tatiana Wellens-Bruschayt has been in practice in Polk County, Florida since 1999. She is president of Central Florida Foot and Ankle Center and has been trained in top medical institutions worldwide including South Miami Hospital, Baptist Health Systems Hospital, Ilizarov Institute for External Fixation in Russia, and Johns Hopkins Medical School in Baltimore, Maryland. She completed her Ph.D in biomedical sciences in 2002 and is only one of few podiatrists in the United States to carry a degree of Doctor of podiatric medicine as well as Ph.D. Dr. Wellens is board certified by the American College of Podiatric Surgery and is a Fellow with American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. She has performed over 4000 operations on foot and ankle and has been actively involved in clinical research directly associated with approval of medical devices through Food and Drug Administration. She is currently heading podiatric practice that specializes in medicine and reconstructive surgery of foot and ankle, which is the largest practice in Polk County, Florida. In her free time, Dr. Wellens enjoys water skiing, snow skiing, working out, and spending time with her two sons.

• English
  • Russian

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Workers Comp