Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Nakhjavan

After numerous visits and multiple referrals I'm still sick. This guy doesn't even see you! He has inexperienced PA's running the show trying to guess what's wrong with you. Waste of time and copays! Staff is unprofessional to say the least. Find somewhere else please!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Best doctor ever! He actually CARES about his patients. When I was in the hospital he even came every single day and oversaw everything that was going on with me. During such a scary time, he gave me the confidence of knowing he was in charge and would make sure I got the care I needed. No other primary care doctors still go to the hospital to see their patients when they are admitted. I am so thankful I have him as my doctor. I cant imagine how people choose a doctor who doesn't see his patients when they are in the hospital- they are really leaving their care in the hands of incompetent strange doctors. Dr. Nakhjavan and his whole staff go above and beyond to make sure my family and I get the very best care. The girls at the front desk are so friendly and the office is clean and beautifyl, I cant say enough about how great my experience is at this office. This is a top notch office.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Office staff is young and immature and unprofessional. Dr N refuses to speak to patients on the phone because if you take his time he must get paid for it. Ridiculous policy. His ego is unreal. Everything is an inconvenience to him and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Staff doesn't care how many phone calls you make to their office, how many times you need to come to the office to complete process/procedure simply do not inconvenience them.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. nakhjavan is the best doctor I've ever had. He is smart helpful and always kind to me and my family. we recommend him to all of friends and family and to all of the people reading these comments! go to him!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

the best PCP I have ever had! Whole family now use him. Great Doctor

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Nakhjavan is the most caring knowledgeable doctor I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Extremely personal, well informed, discussed my disease with me. Very helpful. Couteous Staff. He saw me in hospital everyday and made my stay much more tolerable. I thank him all the time.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

I can't even get into the whole story, too long.I'll shorten it.I got sick.Went to nakhjavan.It was a sinus infection.After 2 months or torture, losing 20 pounds, being bed-ridden, I went to another doctor.While I was seeing him, I was telling him it was a fungal infection, not a bacterial infection, because I was exposed to a flood car, and the anti-biotics he was hammering me with were making me sicker, not better.All he kept saying was, 'it can't be a fungal infection, you don't fit the profile.'He sent me to a 'Dr.' Bergsen, and ENT in Bay Shore, AFTER I made him.ENT backed him up.I then practically begged nakhjavan for a C.T. of the sinuses, which revealed, can you guess...DING DING DING, yes ladies and gentlemen, a fungal infection!By the way, he asked me more than once, 'Are you sure it isn't all in your head?It can't be this bad, I'm telling you, it's just a sinus infection, or a virus.'Nice guy.Long story short, mayo clinic, 2 sinus surguries.Stay away from this guy.Bad news

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Good doctor, very informative when asked questions.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey Nakhjavan's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1998)