You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert J. Schanzer

Dr. Robert J. Schanzer's Ratings

My husband and I both use Dr Schanzer and we think he's wonderful. He even calls us with the results of our bloodwork!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2865499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I am so happy with Dr. Shanzer. So nice and listens without rushing. Highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Schanzer is probably the most unassuming, caring doctor I have ever dealt with. He takes the time to actually talk to you not only about why you are there but you! Yes, this causes a bit of a wait but I am ok with that in order to get the time he gives all his patients. I too found his receptionist and nurse a bit off-putting but after 4 years have gotten used to their ways... And there has been a change in staff over the last year. I tell everyone what a great doctor he is!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Doctor Schanzer is one of the best of the best. He is kind and caring. His surgical expertise is top notch. I especially love the staff and receptionists. They are also most kind and caring. I would definitely recommend Dr. Schanzer to my family and friends. He is definitely a "heart warming" doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

The doctor is a pleasure. Knowledgeable and informative. Staff has improved

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

Doctor Schanzer is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. He listens to what you have to say without feeling like you are being rushed out. He takes his time to explain what he sees and what may be the problem. He is compassionate and cares about his patients. His front staff needs to be a bit friendlier so patients feel comfortable when signing in and feel like they want to come back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2401046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

THE GIRLS IN THE BACK ARE VERY HELPFUL . THE NURSE & RECEPTIONIST ARE RUDE AND NASTY . THEY HAVE VERY VULGAR LANGUAGE AND INSULT PATIENTS . LOVE THE DOCTOR HATE THE FRONT STAFF.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2401044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Staff doesn't even know who is waiting to see the doctor in the waiting room. Waited over 45 minutes with no acknowledgement at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][645923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr Schanzer is the most helpful and thorough doctor I have ever seen. Moreover, he has an exceptionally kind and thoughtful personality. He takes a great history. He handles questions from family members in a professional yet kind manner. When facing a grave diagnosis, he gave me and family great hope.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][645922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

great experience, pleasant staff, overall I was well taken care of

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][645921].votes_count ]]