You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Schanzer

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Schanzer is probably the most unassuming, caring doctor I have ever dealt with. He takes the time to actually talk to you not only about why you are there but you! Yes, this causes a bit of a wait but I am ok with that in order to get the time he gives all his patients. I too found his receptionist and nurse a bit off-putting but after 4 years have gotten used to their ways... And there has been a change in staff over the last year. I tell everyone what a great doctor he is!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Doctor Schanzer is one of the best of the best. He is kind and caring. His surgical expertise is top notch. I especially love the staff and receptionists. They are also most kind and caring. I would definitely recommend Dr. Schanzer to my family and friends. He is definitely a "heart warming" doctor.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

The doctor is a pleasure. Knowledgeable and informative. Staff has improved

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Doctor Schanzer is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. He listens to what you have to say without feeling like you are being rushed out. He takes his time to explain what he sees and what may be the problem. He is compassionate and cares about his patients. His front staff needs to be a bit friendlier so patients feel comfortable when signing in and feel like they want to come back.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

THE GIRLS IN THE BACK ARE VERY HELPFUL . THE NURSE & RECEPTIONIST ARE RUDE AND NASTY . THEY HAVE VERY VULGAR LANGUAGE AND INSULT PATIENTS . LOVE THE DOCTOR HATE THE FRONT STAFF.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Staff doesn't even know who is waiting to see the doctor in the waiting room. Waited over 45 minutes with no acknowledgement at all.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr Schanzer is the most helpful and thorough doctor I have ever seen. Moreover, he has an exceptionally kind and thoughtful personality. He takes a great history. He handles questions from family members in a professional yet kind manner. When facing a grave diagnosis, he gave me and family great hope.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Robert J. Schanzer's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Schanzer is a wonderful doctor. He never rushes you and always listens to you. We are so grateful to have met him. He saved my husbands life. "

February 3, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I both use Dr Schanzer and we think he's wonderful. He even calls us with the results of our bloodwork! "

July 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am so happy with Dr. Shanzer. So nice and listens without rushing. Highly recommended "

April 16, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Schanzer is probably the most unassuming, caring doctor I have ever dealt with. He takes the time to actually talk to you not only about why you are there ..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Schanzer is one of the best of the best. He is kind and caring. His surgical expertise is top notch. I especially love the staff and receptionists. T..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The doctor is a pleasure. Knowledgeable and informative. Staff has improved"

October 5, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=435413'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 5, 2014