Ratings for Dr. Bruce A. Decotiis

One of the most thorough and knowledgeable physicians around.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Absolutely the best; saved my life on several occasions. Caring, knowledgable , professional; couldn't ask for more.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Hands down the best allergists asthma specialist on the east coast!!!! Actually spends time with patients and really listens. He is also dead on with diagnosing and treating .. He found my thyroid cancer during routine exam. Got me started on the right tests and even helped get my surgeon's appointments. Literally saved my life

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I love this office. Everyone is always pleasant. I have been going to them for years and would not go anywhere else. They treat you like family.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Very knowledgeable and offers may options for treatement including clinical research trails. My health has impoved dramatically since I have been under his care.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Excellent and highly recommend! Compassionate and highly knowlegable!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

yes, there is always a wait for dr D, yes sometimes the office staff can be less than friendly, but more times than not they are helpful. With all that said WHO cARES about the office staff when you have found a dr that actually cares about his patients. one that TAKES the time to really listen and diagnose and find a treatment that is good for you. This Dr has changed my sons life for the better, when other drs have failed.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

He's the best - thorough, knowledgeable and kind. I have no problem with the staff. I smile and spesk to them and have always received the same back.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

I feel very confident that Dr Decotiis is offering me the best care for my asthema and allergies.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. DeCotiis's for about 12 years. As a child, my asthma brought me just short of hospitalization several times (i.e., plugged into a nebulizer at home). We tried everything, and it wasn't until arriving at Dr. DeCotiis's office that we finally found answers! He is the best around, makes treatments very specific to each patient's needs, and is very conscious of insurance issues (i.e., "here is a free sample"). Although he is extremely busy (because he is so great at his job), I never feel like I am waiting longer than I do at any other doctors' appointment, and I also feel like I am receiving a personal chat along with my check-up. He also respects my thoughts/feelings in regards to different medicines (i.e., not arrogant). His staff isn't the friendliest, but when I come across an office staff that is, I'll let you know, haha. He is absolutely brilliant, and highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

Dr. Bruce A. Decotiis's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1975)

• Blue Cross Of California