Ratings for Dr. Nanda D. Ramsaroop

Dr Nanda is a terrific doctor! She has been our family doctor for years. I cannot imagine going to anyone else. If you are thinking about having a new doctor for yourself, don’t think twice about going to her. Dr Nanda is the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

The physician is on time but the wait is so long. (Maybe the time spend with each patient is exceeded?) Everytime I visit, the wait is unreasonably long. Once, I waited for over two hours. The waiting time each time has been over forty five minutes.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

She is very personable and a very knowledgeable doctor. She knows how to speak to you and you feel comfortable with her. I would very highly recommend her and I wish more doctors were like her.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2010

Dr. Nanda D. Ramsaroop's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a primary care provider for anyone 18 and over, I think it is important to take care of the whole person, not just one part of the body. Preventing disease is just as important as treating it. I enjoy the one-on-one relationships with my patients. I am friendly and I enjoy spending quality time with each patient, listening to their concerns so I can develop the right treatment plan. My main goal is to work on preventive care.

• English

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)