Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Baum

Doctor was very knowledgeable, but not impressed with front desk people! lots of clerical errors with billing issues.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Excellent doctor! He was able to diagnose a pain I had been having for over 2 years. I was told I was having severe heartburn along with GERD. He ran multiple tests and discovered I had 2 ulcers in my esophagus that had gotten an infection in them. He made me feel comfortable and reassured trough out the whole experience. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants quality care!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Would not ever go back to Dr Baum. He did not diagnose my fathers cancer properly and later he died.He also had no people skills or compassion for the family. Claimed it was a hospital error.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2008

What impresses me most about this Surgeon is his quiet self assured behavior in view of adversity. He treats his patients with much respect, and has a total caring attitude. I could not be more pleased. Having worked at OSU Hospitals in the past,I know personally the rigors of the training there. OSU graduates only the best.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007

Not compassionate at all. No people skills or able to communicate at all. Very curt and arrogant.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

I was told to go home and take a tylenol. Two days later I went somewhere else and had an emergency appendectomy. Did not believe I had any pain that tylenol wouldn't fix. He should no even be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2007

Dr. Michael R. Baum's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Health Alliance