Ratings for Dr. Alison Logan

I have ptsd from my birthing experience. Dr. Logan made me cry in her office on several occasions, scolding me for having GD, she made an ultrasound apps and did not tell me, I missed it and she scolded me again, I did not get an ultrasound untill late in my pregnancy. I was in hospital 3 days being induced when all the nurses told me that they didn't understand why I was there and I should be sent home. My baby was not in any distress and healthy size and weight, I was also not in distress. She ended up coming in and breaking my water without telling me? She said she was doing a check. This resulted in an emergency c section because baby was not ready to come (I was not over due). Once my baby was born she saw me pass in the hospital with my new baby, I said hello thinking she would at least offer a congratulations but she turned her head and walked past without even saying hello. I wish I could give lower than a one.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr Logan was my obstetrician through all 3 of my pregnancies. She was friendly, warm, accommodating, knowledgeable and always eased my mind. She even went above and beyond when work gave me a hard time about something to do with my pregnancy. She was wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I found Dr. Logan and her assistant very helpful and friendly. She took the time to discuss options for my issues and made sure I had a full understanding of them. I had a procedure done in hospital with Dr. Logan and everything went as planned or better. Her assistant was also very accommodating with my rescheduling appointments. I found the general clinic staff a little less friendly and impersonal with showing me to the exam room and directing me in changing.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Very rushed appointments, seems to have one liners and very quick to blow you off if you have any concerns. Not a good doctor.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Terrible! First pregnancy, young and scared out of my mind. Told me to shut up while I was in agony from back labour and then just left for the night without telling me another doctor and a bunch of residents were taking over my delivery. No follow up, no nothing.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

I had Dr. Logan recently in the past couple of days. Her team was warm and funny. Even Dr. Logan herself was kind and was probably hoping I wouldn't get my tubes tied. I appreciate her trying to talk me out of it, my choice was extreme. I know for sure I don't want children, but I wish I took her advice. Because of her, and her team, I was comfortable when before passing out. But waking up to the pain of a surgery she warned me I wouldn't need was quite the eye opener. But she checked up on me and the team waited on me. I blacked out multiple times hoping the pain would just magically disappear.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

I had seen Dr Logan in 2015 for a consultation on removing an ovarian cyst. She was very informative and very easy to talk to. She made sure I understood the procedure and was able to schedule my surgery right away. I felt comfortable with her and will likely use her as my obgyn for my future pregnancies.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Kind , considerate, respectful, gets right down to business. 5 out of 5 stars.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

My surgery experience was without stress due to the professional and personal qualities from Dr Logan and her staff. Her information to me was complete and easy to understand, also she had time for my questions. As a senior I always felt as valued and worthwhile, which isn't always the case in other situations. Thank You.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I love Dr Logan! This is my first pregnancy and she has helped make it a great experience. She's very informative and takes time to answer all of my questions. She takes interest in my pregnancy and has been very comforting to me! I would defiantly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016