Ratings for Dr. Alison Logan

Very happy with knowledge, ability & bedside manne

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

I wish I could give a higher rating than a 5. Dr. Alison Logan is prompt, knowledgeable, cares deeply about her patients, and is very quick to address any issue that has come up in my pregnancy. I'm a current patient, and I could not be more grateful for such a hands on Doctor. I have had quite a complicated pregnancy thus far, high BP, diagnosed with GD, etc etc., and each and every appointment Dr. Logan is reassuring, and sympathetic, I will attest to her being very busy, but she will take her time with you and answer any question you may have, and also ask if you have any questions. For test results, she has provided nothing but prompt results, and has even called me personally on a Sunday morning to give them. She is not a M-F Dr. and I don't want to discredit anybody, but reading some of these negative comments seem a little far fetched. She's great!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

This is by far the worst doctor I’ve ever had!! Steer clear!!!!!! She is not thorough! I ended up in the intensive care unit for three weeks due to her lack of knowledge. She didn’t make it in time for the delivery of my daughter, looked at my torn vagina and said I was fine and I did not require stitches!!! She did not follow up with me. Very unprofessional. I had to be rushed by ambulance to another hospital because I contracted flesh eating disease!! As a first time young mother I didn’t realize the poor treatment I had receiving from her. She wouldn’t even sign forms for my husband to go on leave to take care of our daughter after nearly killing me. I can’t believe she is still able to practice. I wish I could give her a 0!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

We used to really like Dr Logan. She delivered 2 of our children 5 and 7 years ago and seemed helpful and nice. Now my wife returned with a simple issue which she misdiagnosed, then talked down hospital admin staff saying they don’t know anything. Finally didn’t followup like she said she would- probably because she felt stupid for misdiagnosing my wife. We will not ever go back to her again.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. Logan answers every question with patience and never makes me feel stupid for asking things that might seem obvious.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr. Logan wasn’t my OB during my pregnancy, but she delivered my son at the hospital and my husband and I loved her! She was so calm, gentle, and took action to get things done after a long induction. I’m so grateful to her for taking such wonderful care of us!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr Logan made my wife feel comforted and informed during her long induction and labour. She was soft-spoken and to the point with a warm personality, such a breath of fresh air and confidence she brought to my wife and myself.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Logan has been great with me. Dealing with an issue where I’ve seen other gyno’s who wouldn’t resolve the issue, Dr. Logan listened to my concerns and used different treatments on me. She has been fairly on time with minimal waits.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I am seeing Dr Logan for my second preganancy and she is kind, friendly, and personable. My husband and I really appreciate her knowledge and professionalism. Great Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr Logan is one of the best Gynecologists in Winnipeg. She is very busy. often works 24 shift on the hospital floor then an 8 hour shift seeing patients. That is likely why some of you thought she was rushed, etc. But she is very very knowledgeable and helpful. My wife had a long induction and we were never so happy to see someone as when she walked in the door. Without her, it would have been much longer. We will go back to Dr Logan with our next child for certain.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017