Ratings for Dr. Keivan Ansarian

I felt really rushed when I saw him. Just seemed like he is more interested in having you come back multiple times. I felt he should have referred me to a specialist - it seems like he takes on a lot - like implants, root canals etc. Trust is very important to me with a dentist and I just didn't feel like I did.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

I switched to Dr. Ansarian solely because of location - what a mistake. I have never had to visit a dentist so many times over such a short length of period in my life. When I should have been referred to a specialist, he kept me coming back. Out of pocket costs have been absurd. His receptionist (sister) is rude and cold. It feels like he is just out to get the most $$$. Also seems like some of these positive reviews are fake.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr Ansarian's clinic is absolute top notch, from the warm and friendly welcome from the receptionists to the superior care from his team of dentists and hygienists. Each visit is enjoyable even if you don't like going to the dentists like myself. I've been a happy client for over a year now. I highly encourage a visit to his clinic!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Ansarian is by far and away the best dentist I've ever had. He always takes the time to educate his patients and provides several treatment options with pros/cons for each. His staff is friendly and helpful. His hygienists are very thorough and take the time to explain how to better improve one's oral hygiene. As some other reviewers have pointed out, his prices may be a little higher than other dentists. I believe his skill and patient care more than make up for any additional cost - ultimately you get what you pay for. Amazing dentist, I wish all my healthcare providers were as good.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Dr Ansarian is the best dentist I have ever had.He is professional and his staff are super friendly . Highly recommended. Thanks Dr Ansarian

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

I have never changed a medical practioner of any kind until experiencing Dr Ansarian. Similiar to other comments, his interested in patients seems to end when he has figured out the maximum amount of money he can extract from you. Seemed very unprofessional, provided poor explanations, and was unwilling to listen to my concerns - only had conversations with his team. I'm very surprised by the other positive ratings here, and would highly recommend anyone seeking a dentist to go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr. Ansarian is an amazing dentist! I went in and had to have a tooth pulled and he gave me options of how to replace the tooth. He explained each option in detail, and wasn't pushing for the most expensive option..He is so professional and really seems to care about the patient..I would highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. Keivan Ansarian is top notch when it comes to Dentistry. The service is amazing, the equipment and interiors make you feel at ease, the hygienists are great, the staff such as Nina is pleasant to deal with, they go to great lengths to accommodate my bust schedule. Most importantly the dental services are the best from my personal experience, Dr. Ansarian is so passionate about dentistry, I have never met such a passionate dentist, very gentle, he is very smart, and knows how to ensure your teeth are well taken care of, as well as explain and educate patients on how to maintain their teeth, how amazing is that?! I am very grateful to have finally found Dr. Ansarian as my dentist because I have had many bad experiences in the past and he makes me feel confident that I am in good hands. I don't live anywhere near the area but I will drive great lengths for this good dentist. Don't listen to the negative comments about pricing, people are just cheap and just because other dentists have a slightly lower fee they are just paying for a low calibre dental office & service, why would you put your teeth and smile on the line, if you want the best, look no further this is the place to go! Thank you so much Dr. Ansarian and your staff for your great work!!!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

The best dentist I have ever had, highly professional, passionate about dentistry, very gentle, incredible staff, and Dr. Ansarian is one of the best in this industry. He corrected the mistakes from my previous dentist, he always educates me on how I can improve my teeth, every time I have a cleaning or require cosmetic dental service it is always a pleasant experience. I don't live in the downtown area, however, I will drive great lengths for his top notch level of service. There aren't any dentists out there like Dr. Ansarian who truly love what they do and have so much passion, I know I'm in good hands. Thank you!

Submitted April 9, 2014