Ratings for Dr. Eduardo E. Benarroch

I've been to doctors all over Mayo and the country. By far the WORST DOCTOR I'VE EVER BEEN TO ...HANDS DOWN. Even his own colleagues had to dismiss his ramblings. Just read his book to know where he TRULY stands on most illnesses. He missed a very important diagnosis that was later caught by another doctor at Mayo. If I hadn't been persistent, I might not be here today. He had zero bedside manner. He was rude. He believes most illness is due to stress. He missed a heart condition that was an easy find, but he missed it because he thought I was anxious...turned out..I was VERY VERY SICK. Patients all over the country are saying the same thing about him. AVOID!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I thought he did an excellent job and was very knowledgeable. I understood him, but he does talk rapidly. He made sure I understood, let me ask questions, and even told my kids jokes. He was very thorough.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

He did a great job with me! Truly AMAZING! He got right to my problem and explained it very clearly. He asked just the right questions and understood my complex issues right away. He knew several problems before I voiced them, because he understood the root of it all and knew how it would affect other things in my life. It was so refreshing to not have to argue with a doctor about what's going on! For once, my problems were logical instead of "all in your head!" My only complaint is his thick accent and fast talking. Thankfully my husband understood and we worked out the communication issue. He was compassionate when MANY other doctors weren't. Thorough, I wish more doctors were like him. Don't let the negative reviews scare you away. If you have POTS or IST, GO TO HIM! You won't be disappointed. Just bring a tape recorder, you won't have time to write it all down. He did leave very thorough notes, just like he told me he would. This doctor follows through and delivers!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

This doctor didn't listen to my complaints/concerns. He was an arrogant, pompous ass. He told me all illness is a figment of our imagination or basically since I look visibly healthy to him, I am crazy and need a shrink. - and he will order that you see one for your non-existent drug/alcohol problem because you couldn't possibly be telling the truth if you claim you don't drink or do drugs. He said pain isn't real either. Don't go to him!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

He had the worse bedside manner I'd ever witnessed.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Dr. Eduardo E. Benarroch's Credentials

• Univ De Buenos Aires, Fac De Med, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Grad. 1973)

Healthnet