Ratings for Dr. Colleen Jordan

Wouldn't go to any one else!! I am not a big fan of going to the dentist but Dr Jordan and staff make it very easy to do so. Bravo to all!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Excellent service from her and the team. I have no more fear of dentist visits since I started to be their patient.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Helpful and attentive to patients needs. Even those with extreme fear of dental work will feel more at ease in her care.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Best dentist ever!!!! I rexomend her to anyone who hates the dentist as you will leave loving it

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr. Jordan is a wonderful dentist. She and her staff are great with patients. I am especially pleased with her as I searched for a dentist for years for my kids who are not big fans of dentists ~ they LOVE her! Cannot say enough about her. She is very knowledgeable, makes you feel at ease and explains everything very well. Wonderful dentist!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

Dr. Colleen Jordan is my boyfriends family dentist. I was blown away by the cleanly and sophisticated atmosphere in the office. Previously my dentist was located in a small town out of a dismal office with old equipment. The staff were very professional and seemed genuinely interested in my well being.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

HAVE HAD HER FOR AT LEAST 15 YEARS AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN VERY PROFESSIONAL AND IS THE ONLY DENIST IN MY 65 YEARS THAT I AM NOT SCARRED TO DEATH OF.VERY GOOD WORK AND ALWAYS VERY PLESANT AND CARING.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

Fantastic dentist. Very good with people who have phobias. I have lived across Canada and can honestly say she is the best! Her referrals are always appropriate. My son also sees her and she is great with children.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2007

Dr. Jordan and her hygenists are amazing! Dr Jordan is always so pleaseant and truly cares about her patients

flag | Submitted May 4, 2007

A wonderful dentist. We've taken our daughters to her since they were age 2yrs. They're both now 17 and 21.She has a great personality. She's a true professional. Our daughters always look forward to getting their teeth cleaned and checked. The few times they've required fillings they didn't mind it at all. There was one time when our oldest was about 10 yrs old, Dr. Jordan had to extract a tooth because of overcrowding. To see her manouver herself around my daughters face was kind of commical in a way. Dr. Jordan was trying to massage my daughters left check while extracting a tooth on her right side. She explained that she was trying to ease the pull and discomfort my daughter was experiencing because she was so young and apparently young children sometimes find it very uncomfortable on the opposite side of the jaw when a tooth needs extracting. Dr. Jordan reinforced that day how caring and attentive she is with her patients. I've recommended her to friends over the years.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2007