Ratings for Dr. Robert P. Chiascione

My wife and I have been treated by Dr. C for several years and we both have greatly benefitted by his professionalism/vast medical knowledge and personal demeanor (attentiveness) My wife has had 23 surgeries over the last 33 years. The last two (spinal surgeries) were expertly performed by a local Neurosurgeon (recommended by Dr. C) when other Orthopedic surgeons wouldn’t attempt the complex and delicate surgery. I also appreciate the way he allows me to participate (with new/revolutionary research regarding less pharmaceuticals) in treating my Type II Diabetes. With his professional care/help, I hope to conquer this dread disease in the very near future. His two staff assistants: Judy and Ash are first rate! Dave A. & Eileen C. Freeman

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Dr. C has been our family physician for many many years,he has taken care of all of our needs, easy to speak to , understands healthcare, We have been looking for him for so long now we found him , i will continue to follow him from now on. Great staff always

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

A very caring and ccompassionate Doctor. He listens attentively, asks lots of questions. He is a very good diagnostician.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

I like this doctor a lot, he is knowledgeable and he does listen. I never really liked this office though - poor billing, long wait, but it's worth it.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

I found him again! I am so glad. Now my husband and I both go to him again. We like that he is genuine, knowledgable, energetic, compassionate, and did I say knowledgable! It's like we think of him as a friend. Go Dr. C, Go!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2009

I followed Dr Chiascione to a practice that does not take my insurance because he is such a good doctor and person. He is kind and understanding. He REALLY listens when asking you what is wrong, symptoms, treatments tried, etc. He doesn't write anything down until there is a lull in the conversation, in other words, he just pays attention to what you are saying. He will go out of his way to offer samples of new medications before prescribing them in case they will not be affective for that particular patient [I have a history of migraines and many meds do nothing to help my pain]. It is difficult to find a physician that really cares about his patients. This is one of those doctors!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Kind and understanding. Also has a great physicians assistant Carolyn who is wonderful. All around very good experience every time I went. Very sad they no longer take my teacher's health insurance.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Dr. Robert P. Chiascione's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1988)