Dr. Norman J. Pastorek

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Norman J. Pastorek

I had rhinoplasty with Dr Pastorek about 5 months ago. He did an absolutely unbelievable job. I never could have expected results like this. His work is so subtle and simple and elegant. None of my friends noticed that I had it done, but I got comments like, "have you been working out?" The procedure was nearly painless, as was the recovery. The swelling was uncomfortable but not painful, and it took about a month for my nose to look good. I thought Dr Pastorek listened to concerns and had a pleasant bedside manner, however I did think his staff was difficult to deal with, and haughty. I feel really fortunate that I was able to have Dr. Pastorek perform this surgery.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

For your own sake, please stay away. He is very good for simple procedures such as removing a hump. He managed to destroy my nose because I was led to believe he could manage tip work and could not. He further recommended turbinate reduction which absolutely destroyed my nose's functionality. Be careful.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

I had rhinoplasty with Dr. Pastorek in August. i could not have asked for a better result. My nose fits my face and looks so incredibly natural. Dr. Pastorek truly has a gift. i have the nose ive always wanted and i am so happy i went through with the surgery.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2008

Dr. Pastorek gave my daughter the most incredible, beautiful nose job you have ever seen. He is a true gentleman and craftsman. Would recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

He made me look 20 years younger. I just look like I take very good care of my skin. He is easy to talk to. I went to 5 doctors in New York but he was by far the best. His office is immaculate and he is groomed also. I just felt very safe with him. It turned out to be the right choice.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

He is probably by far one of the most talented and caring surgeons I have ever met. He delivered everything he promised and more. I had rhinoplasty with him and asked for subtle changes, and he delivered exactly that. My nose is still a large size, which I wanted, and it is just so refined and gorgeous and has a feminine touch that suits my face. He did not just give me an incredible nose job, but he gave me a nose that worked well with the proportions on my face. I recommend him over ANY NYC surgeon. I have seen other people's nose jobs and none compare. He is an expert in his field, such a caring and easy going man. He calls the night before to check in with you, and made me feel right at home. If you want natural work, go to Dr. Pastorek. He is a true gem.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

Dear Dr. Pastorek, Thank you for your compassion, expertise and restoration of my facial balance/harmony after injuries sustained from another surgeon. Your knowledge, technique, and care of the WHOLE person... has been instrumental in allowing for not only my own healing, but also for that of my family. From the bottom of our hearts Thank you... You are a Gem.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

I went to Dr. Pastorek to repair a horrible rhinoplasty by another surgeon. Pastorek is definitely the most classiest and friendly Manhattan surgeon that I consulted with, and I consulted with almost all of them. In the end, Pastorek basically saved my face. The previous bad surgeon ridiculously over rotated my nose and had too much removed from the top, I had the classic scooped nose; my nasal passages were also blocked. Pastorek was able to bring the nose down a little and graft cartilage to the top and bottom of the nose (using septal and ear cartilage). He opened my airways. Overall, I was satisfied. I wish he could have brought my nose down further and make it more masculine, but I think he did the best he could with what he had to work with. My nose is still not straight and symmitrical, but he made things much better. Overall, I think I can recommend him, but understand that Pastorek is very conservative and won't fix everything.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

god-send - best of the best - my experience for his rhinoplasty work

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

Dr. Norman J. Pastorek's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

He received his medical degree and surgical training at the University of Illinois and the University of Illinois Hospitals in Chicago, where he was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. Although he is dedicated to his private Facial Plastic Surgery practice, Dr. Pastorek is also a highly respected medical educator and teacher. For over two decades, he has volunteered one day a week to a facial plastic surgery clinic to educate residents.

• English

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1964)

Request an Appointment