Dr. Norman J. Pastorek

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Norman J. Pastorek

Dr. Pastorek was the first and last doctor I saw before deciding to get a nose job. He made me feel very calm and reassured days before the surgery. The whole process was very simple and fast. One week after my surgery the cast was removed and I got to see the final product; I was enormously pleased with the results. Dr. Pastorek has a vision for each of his patients, he knows exactly what looks good and what does not look good. I did not have to tell him what I wanted; he already knew. The best part is that no one actually realizes you had cosmetic surgery done. I strongly recommend this doctor. He truly has the best interest for each of his clients.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Dr Pastorek is the best for facial plastic surgery. His surgical and aesthetics skills are outstanding. Dr Pastorek is also very supportive and cares for the comfort of his patients throughout the entire procedure from consultation to end result. Dr Pastorek's offices and team provide a comfortable though professional experience. This is my second facial surgery with Dr Pastorek. The first was thirty years ago! I came back to the best.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

I am six days out of surgery and am already so pleased with my results. I had very minimal pain, bruising and swelling. This was my first ever surgery and I was very nervous. Dr. Pastorek and staff did an excellent job of calming my nerves and making me feel comfortable. Dr. Pastorek definitely has high ratings on every site you look for a reason.. he is a perfectionist and for good reason. I would recommend him to absolutely anyone.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Pastorek was by far one of the most empathetic, thoughtful, smart, and thorough doctors I have ever had the pleasure of going to. He was calm and extremely experienced; he always had a strong vision for me as a patient and was truly an artist. He answered all of my questions and was very kind. I always felt that Dr. Pastorek cared deeply about the result of my procedure as well as the process- how I was feeling mentally and physically- throughout my rhinoplasty.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

At the age of 54, I have met very few people who I would consider miracle workers. Dr. Pastorek is one of them. For more than a decade, I have suffered with chronic sinus infections and have had significant trouble breathing, especially at night. I had been treated by numerous ENT doctors with prescription nasal sprays, countless antibiotics, oral cortisone and nasal cortisone injections. I was using the nasal sprays daily 12 months a year for over a decade, without significant relief. Finally, I had the good fortune of being referred to Dr. Pastorek. Now, just 2 months post surgery, I can breathe normally for the first time(maybe ever in my life), and I am medication free! This is particularly remarkable since we are in the height of one of the worst allergy seasons ever ( the year of the so called "pollen tsunami"). To say that I am grateful would be an understatement. To be comfortable breathing, both day and night, feels like a miracle to me, but of course, it is thanks to the talent of Dr. Pastorek. I can't say enough about the level of professionalism, skill, expertise and both pre and post operative care of Dr. Pastorek and his staff. It became clear from the level of detail during my initial consultation that Dr. Pastorek is a perfectionist and would therefore be a fabulous surgeon. He took the time to tell me exactly why I had been suffering and what he could do to help me. He called me the night before surgery to review everything as well as the night after surgery. His bed side manner is bar none. His staff is also extremely available and helpful. It was the most positive and successful medical experience that I have ever had, and I would recommend him to anyone without qualification.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Words can't express what an amazing experience I had with Dr. Pastorek. I received surgery on my nose and couldn't be happier with the results. Even the process before the surgery was an absolute pleasure. He is extremely caring and treated me as if I were his daughter. I was told that the week post surgery would be the hardest and most painful, but I was pleasantly surprised when I felt absolutely no pain. Dr. Pastorek had prepared me from weeks before and informed me which foods and drinks to avoid in order to better the healing process. My family and friends were shocked after I was able to leave the house a week later, looking as though nothing had happened. Dr. Pastorek also follows up with appointments 1 week after the surgery, 2 months after, 6 months after, and 1 year later. During each appointment he took pictures of my nose at that moment and showed how it progressed over time. He truly cares about his patients and I would absolutely recommend him to everybody I know.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Had a wonderful experience with Dr. Pastorek - I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

After having a number of unsuccessful rhinoplasties I decided years later to give it one more go while I was living in New York. A surgeon in my home country suggested I go to Dr Pastorek and I couldn’t be happier with the result. Not only is he an amazingly skilled surgeon and a perfectionist, he has the most incredible bedside manner. I really appreciated his honesty with both the difficulty of my procedure and the expected outcome (I had a very troubled nose and he gave me the results I was hoping for!) I went in for a number of appointments - before surgery out of nervousness and post surgery to check I was healing correctly, and not once was I made to feel like I was being difficult or wasting his time. Dr Pastorek went out of his way, particularly after my surgery, to help me achieve the best result possible. The girls at his office are so lovely as well! I cannot recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

He did a really bad job on my nose. It's aesthetically unflattering, among other inconsistencies. He's a nice man but I think he's lost his touch.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr Pastorek is an amazing doctor and gentle man. My daughter had a septaplasty and she looks amazing and can finally breathe!! He is the best!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Dr. Norman J. Pastorek's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

He received his medical degree and surgical training at the University of Illinois and the University of Illinois Hospitals in Chicago, where he was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. Although he is dedicated to his private Facial Plastic Surgery practice, Dr. Pastorek is also a highly respected medical educator and teacher. For over two decades, he has volunteered one day a week to a facial plastic surgery clinic to educate residents.

• English

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1964)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal