Ratings for Dr. Jessica A. Vanderscoff

Would definitely recommend herknows her stuff good follow up

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Dr. Vanderscoff is wonderful and was excellent during my pregnancy. I always felt like she was there when I needed her (even during the middle of the night sometimes). She continues to support my entire family now and we couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

I am another of those terrified Male patient. I think she rates very high for helping men get good care. I like the fact that her clinic has web access, email etc for labs. I got several problems other doctors had goofed on fixed up by her and adore her for it! She is the very best A+ #1.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2008

She made me rethink how I thought about Doctors. She is easily the best Doctor I've ever had. Before seeing her I would go out of my way to avoid seeing one! She digs to find the causes and is not just pushing pills at you to mask the symptoms. Dr Vanderscoff has a great deal of knowledge in many different areas. She has a good bedside manner for "chicken" male patients. Dr Vanderscoff seems like a very kind person and lets you ask lots of dumb questions without making you feel dumb. I hope she is cloned soon! Or at least does not retire until long after I'm dead. In two words we (my family) love her!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2006

Dr. Jessica A. Vanderscoff's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1996)