Ratings for Dr. Darrel Domann

Dr. Domann is the most skilled plastic surgeon I have ever seen. There is simply no comparison between his abilities and others in the field. Dr. Domann takes the time to explain the procedure himself and does not rely on his nurses or assistants to answer your questions. I felt reassured that he genuinely cared about my concerns and spent his time to ensure that all my questions were answered before surgery. Dr. Domann is also the most knowledgeable surgeon I have ever spoken with regarding cosmetic surgery. Before having surgery I wanted to make sure that I selected the best so I took the time to ask around and everyone I spoke with said hands down Dr. Domann was the best. Of course, I also checked out Dr. Domann's qualifications personally and was pleased to learn that he is board certified in plastic surgery, a member of the AMA and specifically the plastic surgeons society ASPRS. There is no doubt that Dr. Domann is the only plastic surgeon I would let operate on me or my family.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2006

Dr. Darrel Domann's Credentials

• Univ Of Mo, Columbia Sch Of Med, Columbia Mo 65212 (Grad. 1963)

Special Needs Plan