Ratings for Dr. June P. Souviron

Our family hAve been patients of Dr. Souviron for over 21 years. We could not ask for a more thorough and caring physician.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Dr. Souviron may be the most thorough general practitioners remaining in the industry. There is no doubt whatsoever that she is spending more time with her patients than she is getting paid for. Fantastic bedside manner. I feel very lucky to have found her.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr. Souviron has been my doctor for over 25 years and she is the best doctor in the world! She is not only my dr, but has become my confidante and friend over the years. I have recently moved 5 hours away and do not know what I will do. I have had to see a dr in my new location but all I wanted was to see Dr. Souviron! I just love her so much! I also love Scott, her husband/office mgr.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Absolutely best doctor I have even seen. She takes time with me, and really listens. Always concerned and remembers everything I told her on my previous vist. Love her, Love her.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

I love Dr Souviron and scott they treat us like family and my children are not scared to go.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

I've been going to Dr Souviron for years and she is one of the best family doctors I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. June P. Souviron's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Anderson, SC