Ratings for Dr. Bhavesh G. Patel

I was a long-time patient of Dr. Victor, III. Every time I was sick, he was never in the office. This is how I met Dr. Patel. After seeing him a few times and noticing how thorough he was, I was impressed. However, when I found out Therese was going to be his RN, it sealed the deal! She was great with Dr. Victor and she is still one of the best RN's around. Jean is wonderful as well. Dr. Patel and Therese demonstrated concern for me beyond their office. I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer over 10 years ago, after being referred by my OB-GYN for a mammogram. When Dr. Patel and Therese found out, they were very compassionate and reminded me if I needed anything from them do not hesitate to ask. They made me feel more like a family member, as opposed to being just another patient. Dr. Patel and his staff goes above and beyond reasonable service. I will continue to be a patient of Patel and expect to have Therese as my nurse. You cannot pay for the exceptional service provided by each.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Patel is jam up doctor and when you think it cannot get any better his RN Therese called me with my lab results the same day and I had some abnormal labs and she took her time and explained my labs where I could understand and it she really put me at ease. Actually I chose Doc Patel because of Therese. My parents were both patients of hers in the early 80s in ICU. Her nursing skills were superb and always went above and beyond to help. I know many others who are seeing Patel because of his great nurse. I am very pleased.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Always receive excellent care from Dr. Patel and his staff. It is nice to find familiar faces and nurses who remember patient's names. I find the doctor and nurses very concerned and caring. My husband and I are longtime patients and truly appreciate Dr Patel ,Therese and all the crew!!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Patel anticipated a coronary event in my case so closely that following the scans he recommended I was referred to my cardiologist the next day. Two days after that my cardiologist attempted to correct my problem with stints and moved me from his operating theater to that of Dr. Jones who performed five coronary bypasses. I was assured by both other doctors that without his diagnosis I would have suffered a serious coronary event which could have easily been fatal. Dr. Patel's smiling and cordial countenance and friendly manner during our visits have caused me to trust his medical advice implicitly. I only wish everyone could have the quality of medical attention he gives his patients.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Patel is knowledgeable and very caring physician. I quit smoking because of him.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I love Dr. Patel and his nursing staff. They give you the time you need to convey your health problems and concerns. Dr. Patel is always very timely and he does not make me wait on him more than 10 minutes. I appreciate that he values my time.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Patel for the past 5 years and grateful to have such a professional, knowledgable and compassionate Internist.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Arrogant, Condescending- doesn't return calls from pharmacy or patient. Has great staff that he treats like garbage..

Submitted February 18, 2015

Have difficulty understanding his speech because of his dialect

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Very helpful staff and very knowledgable physician.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2012

Dr. Bhavesh G. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• Kasturba Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Mangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1999)

GHI