You may also like

Rate Dr. David Greenberg

Dr. David Greenberg's Ratings

I've known Dr. Greenberg for many years and he is a caring and dedicated podiatrist. I've had joint issues and have benefited from his orthotics tremendously. The staff are super friendly and it's a great environment to be in. Dr. Greenberg has a tremendous amount of experience and it shows. If I ever have any foot condition, I would only trust him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Finally! I've suffered for years with back pain. I've been treating my back pain with no progress. Turns out my back pain was related to my foot pronation. Now I'm seeing relief. I ish I had known about this clinic years ago. Better late than never. Lots of laughs in that office. I felt like they genuinely cared about me. Thank you to all of the staff who helped me feel relaxed and thank you for giving me a new spring in my step. Here's to living.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2761446].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 30, 2015

I think the stent implants is a lot of hype. I have one that is causing me a lot of pain and I would recommend people think twice before getting one. This is being overprescribed in my view.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Stent implants. No more back pain. Everyone in there has great bedside manner. Lots of laughing going on amongst the staff. That's rare these days. Family atmosphere. Love love!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

I wouldnt go to anyone else. What a great experience and even greater results. Had stent implatnts. Best investment I've ever made. Thank you Dr G and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

So odd to read negative reviews... Yes, the treatment is expensive and the office is busy, but they do evrything to help and are very professional. The doctor is there to diagnose and offer treatment. In fact, he permomed some of my treatment for plantar fasciatis. One has to be realistic -- plantar fasciatis is not going anywhere once you've experienced it. But I didn't need a cane after two treatments. Nobody else could help me. What else can ine expect from a doctor?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

His office is busy yes. What an amazing team and great atmosphere. I had back pain which I found out was related to poor foot posture. After treatment and orthotics,I've never felt better. Dr.G and his staff are miracle workers. I feel great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr. Greenberg and his associates are amazing. Gentile, kind and very knowledgeable. no matter how busy the office is, they make you feel that you are important and take the time to explain all to you. His office staff always greet you with friendly smiles and are so accommodating if you call with a problem. The way in which you are treated at Feet Docs is a
refreshing change from the norm. I would highly recommend them!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Great Doctor. Very knowledgeable and kind. Listened to my concerns. Wonderful staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566054].votes_count ]]