Ratings for Dr. David Greenberg

Hi there, Last July and throughout the year I went through numerous procedure from surgeons at a hospital and all of them were a botched . I had put my faith in surgeons thinking as most would that they know what they are doing , I was wrong. I was so discouraged all of sudden my life seem to revolved around my feet/ toes which never happened before I found myself for the first time in my life having a to deal with the mess they had done and the pain and the inability of even walking very far, I had not only endured before but after each procedure at this hospital, I started to see in my future walking with a walker which I never have before but had started to use , in other words I was almost giving up the idea that I would actually walk as I normally as I did before that's not an exaggeration either . Finally a nurse who was coming to my place for a while suggested Dr Greenberg I didn't have much hope because of what happened to me before hand. Despite that I decided to make an appoint and low and behold he knew exactly what the problem was and has been looking after me ever since . I never been more grateful in my life for someone to really listen to me and to diagnose the correct problem and to fix it . I not only see a ray of hope but sunshine at the end of this tunnel . He already has done a few procedure and soon a few more, for someone like me who became a puddle of anxiety and fear for anyone to touch my feet/toes because I did become fearful , I had nothing to fear after all , the care that Dr Greenberg and his staff have provided me with by far the best I have ever received in my life . I was truly amazed by the knowledge and expertise and the attentiveness frankly to me, mind blowing . And I don't use a walker anymore either . I never expected much before I had a consultation with Dr Greenberg . I am not the type write any reviews in fact this is my first one but I couldn't help myself I wanted to share with all how Dr Greenberg and the staff continue to help me. I'm full of appreciation and continue to be in fact so much so I mention to anyone who wants to listen to go see Dr Greenberg you wont regret it, I even mention to my family doctor about Dr Greenberg and the care I received that he started recommending Dr Greenberg to his patients . Thank you so very much , J Gould.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. David Greenberg's response
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I will share these comments with our staff. It's people like you that make the work we do here so rewarding. Here's to happy feet! :)

Submitted May 15, 2017

I had a consultation with Dr. Greenberg several years ago regarding the start of bunions and I appreciated his candor so much. He asked me if they hurt and I replied no, Then he said are they interfering with shoes or lifestyle which I said no. He then said he didn't like to operate for mere cosmetic reasons which I really found amazing, He said to wait and if they start to bother mem he would assess the situation later. I went many years with no discomfort but have decided to go back to have am assessment done again. He was pretty amazing. Margarett Hamm

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Last fall Dr. Greenberg undertook surgery on my foot. Stitches were left in (and reaction to getting them out was hostile) followup physio was not provided. Now I am more lame than I was before I started.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr. David Greenberg's response
I'm sorry you were unhappy with your experience :( I would like to know more about it. Please don't hesitate to email me, Manya at feetdocsottawa@gmail.com. The care of our patients and your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Submitted June 13, 2017

David has been in practice for a long time and I mean a long time. Took several weeks to get an appointment and then had to wait for ages to be seen which means after all these years in practice can still not manage his time. That turned me off but he seemed knowledgeable and seemed to diagnose my problem even though the visit was just mere minutes. I am still deciding if I will follow up with the prescribed surgery.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. David Greenberg's response
Thank you for your review. It's very helpful for us to read these ratings as it gives us better insight on where we need to improve. We are aware that there are times when our patients have to wait longer and we are definately working to fix that . Each patient is unique in their foot related problems. Some are quick appointments and some take longer. We give every patient the time that they need to address all their foot ailments. Sometimes, this can back things up a little, especially if their is an emergency. We apologize to patients that have to wait longer than expected. We care about all of the needs of our patients and strive to give you the best experience when you are here.

Submitted April 7, 2017

Average wait is almost an hour past scheduled appointment time with no explanation or apologies. The doc seems to know his stuff, though it sometimes seems like a sales pitch.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Be careful what you say to the person below. I also had a cyst in my foot. When I went to my family doctor, she told me no cyst. In fact, it was my doctor who was wrong. I too had a cortisone injection. It helped temporarily until the cyst got bigger and I had more pain. I had surgery to remove it from Dr. Greenberg and I have never felt better. To the comment below, Dr. Greenberg makes recomendations based on the knowledge he has had for 4 decades. How can a recomendation for surgery deem someone a "crook"? Would you say the same thing if it were covered under OHIP? Btw...at no time was I ever on crutches. Sugar coating a review to suit your own needs is in my point of view, disgusting!!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

If a king is only as good as his court, then a doctor is only as good as his staff, and the staff at Greenberg Podiatry is amazing: polite, professional and knowledgeable without exception. They work as a cohesive team and they enjoy their work. Doctor Greenberg himself is an epitome of a proverbial "ideal" doc: after his visit you will feel better whether he does something tangible or not. In my case I had to undergo an unexpected foot surgery after a tumble down the stairs, and he and his staff were as caring and informative as I could ever wish. I can't offer a valid opinion on pricing, because I am from the States and tend to be in general favorably impressed by Canadian healthcare costs. Still, I think Dr. Greenberg's charges were very reasonable, especially considering the amount and quality of the post-op care.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I find asking 745 for a pair of orthotic is obscene, not sure why this is even legally allowed

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr. David Greenberg's response
I would agree....If we actually charged that amount. We charge much less than that.

Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Greenberg is a caring and thorough doctor he takes the time to listen and explain.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Responding to this guy who posted below. Get your facts straight. The other podiatrist being sued was not "trained" by Dr. Greenberg. He was simply on probation working at the office. If it was recommended to you that implants were a good option for you then it's probably because it was. From my own experience with him, he gives the best possible recommendations to help solve the problem. Isn't that the job of a good practioner? Meanwhile....you went with the more conservative method. Orthotics.....so what is the problem exactly? Hello....I think after 42 years in practice his reputation speaks for itself.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr. David Greenberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients