Ratings for Dr. David Greenberg

Regarding comments below. Your facts are incorrect. I've also had orhtotics fron Dr. Greenberg. The cost for me was $660 and included a years worth of adjustments which is included in that price. Mr. Hayles is a chiropodist and not a podiatrist. There is a difference in qualifications. If you are going to post on this site, don't give false information. ALso, if he was recomending something that would benefit you, how is that bad? Did he make you buy it? It was a recomendation. It's your choice whether or not you want to purchase it. Seriously!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I saw Dr. Ron Barron in the summer of 2015 and was happy with my visit and orthotics, and wanted to get a second pair. Dr. Barron is no longer with Dr. Greenberg's office but they said I could see Dr. Greenberg. I simply wanted a second pair. After waiting 45 minutes for a 5 minute appointment with Dr. Greenberg, during which half of the time he tried to sell me a $220 calf brace, I left with him scoffing at Dr. Barron's prescription for my orthotics and suggesting a whole new route, even though they were working out perfectly fine for me. Dr. Greenberg's office also seriously overcharges. $730 for a pair of orthotics, including having to pay $45 for adjustments in advance even if you don't need adjustments!!! I called a few other offices, which in hindsight I should have done before, Dr. Hayles charges $65 for new patient visits compared to $85 for Dr. Greenberg, and $425 for orthotics including all the scans and adjustments.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

If a king is only as good as his court, then a doctor is only as good as his staff, and the staff at Greenberg Podiatry is amazing: polite, professional and knowledgeable without exception. They work as a cohesive team and they enjoy their work. Doctor Greenberg himself is an epitome of a proverbial "ideal" doc: after his visit you will feel better whether he does something tangible or not. In my case I had to undergo an unexpected foot surgery after a tumble down the stairs, and he and his staff were as caring and informative as I could ever wish. I can't offer a valid opinion on pricing, because I am from the States and tend to be in general favorably impressed by Canadian healthcare costs. Still, I think Dr. Greenberg's charges were very reasonable, especially considering the amount and quality of the post-op care.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I find asking 745 for a pair of orthotic is obscene, not sure why this is even legally allowed

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr. Greenberg is a caring and thorough doctor he takes the time to listen and explain.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Responding to this guy who posted below. Get your facts straight. The other podiatrist being sued was not "trained" by Dr. Greenberg. He was simply on probation working at the office. If it was recommended to you that implants were a good option for you then it's probably because it was. From my own experience with him, he gives the best possible recommendations to help solve the problem. Isn't that the job of a good practioner? Meanwhile....you went with the more conservative method. Orthotics.....so what is the problem exactly? Hello....I think after 42 years in practice his reputation speaks for itself.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr. Greenberg fixed my plantar fasciitis having tried to get rid of it for seven years.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I've had two sets of orthotics made by Dr. Greenberg, and both have been excellent. The first pair lasted more than a decade, and the second pair is still going strong after 4 years. I previously had orthotics, but they didn't have a lift to correct for my shorter leg on the right side. Dr. Greenberg added a lift to the first pair he made for me, and my low back pain went away shortly thereafter. I would highly recommend this foot doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Always had excellent service from Dr. Greenberg and his staff. Never had a problem in all the times I have been there.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

just amazing, SO helpful in helping me to make a decision for my thorn in between my big toe joint, the big toe. He said all joints are good, we just got to get that thorn out of that one joint, plain and simple, makes cents to me, so lets go for it, made a appointment, with the big guy. Cool.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015