Ratings for Dr. David Greenberg

Responding to this guy who posted below. Get your facts straight. The other podiatrist being sued was not "trained" by Dr. Greenberg. He was simply on probation working at the office. If it was recommended to you that implants were a good option for you then it's probably because it was. From my own experience with him, he gives the best possible recommendations to help solve the problem. Isn't that the job of a good practioner? Meanwhile....you went with the more conservative method. Orthotics.....so what is the problem exactly? Hello....I think after 42 years in practice his reputation speaks for itself.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr. Greenberg fixed my plantar fasciitis having tried to get rid of it for seven years.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I've had two sets of orthotics made by Dr. Greenberg, and both have been excellent. The first pair lasted more than a decade, and the second pair is still going strong after 4 years. I previously had orthotics, but they didn't have a lift to correct for my shorter leg on the right side. Dr. Greenberg added a lift to the first pair he made for me, and my low back pain went away shortly thereafter. I would highly recommend this foot doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Always had excellent service from Dr. Greenberg and his staff. Never had a problem in all the times I have been there.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

just amazing, SO helpful in helping me to make a decision for my thorn in between my big toe joint, the big toe. He said all joints are good, we just got to get that thorn out of that one joint, plain and simple, makes cents to me, so lets go for it, made a appointment, with the big guy. Cool.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Great bedside manor. Wonderful staff. Fixed my problem right away after a long battle with plantar fasciitis. Thank you for making my experience so great.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I went to him because my medical doctor is in same building, Dr. Greenberg has a lot experienced, I had to wait to see him 4 weeks, then I waited in a room and I think I had 10 minutes with him, all I wanted was a new pair of orthotics similar to my old ones, 4 weeks later not what I wanted and Dr Greenberg did not tell me what he was prescribing, Dr tried to suggest stent & bunion removal to me, that was not why I was there. All I wanted was a new pair of orthotics, now I have to wait 2 weeks more to get met pads put on and he is more expensive than other doctors. They do things different there, they have a machine that scans the foot & send the scan away to get orthotic made. I am not impressed with this doctor at all, he never told me he was not going to put my metatarsal pads on, now I wait more and hope for the best...;-( X-rays etc, cost about $800. + pricey.

Submitted August 25, 2015

I've known Dr. Greenberg for many years and he is a caring and dedicated podiatrist. I've had joint issues and have benefited from his orthotics tremendously. The staff are super friendly and it's a great environment to be in. Dr. Greenberg has a tremendous amount of experience and it shows. If I ever have any foot condition, I would only trust him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Finally! I've suffered for years with back pain. I've been treating my back pain with no progress. Turns out my back pain was related to my foot pronation. Now I'm seeing relief. I ish I had known about this clinic years ago. Better late than never. Lots of laughs in that office. I felt like they genuinely cared about me. Thank you to all of the staff who helped me feel relaxed and thank you for giving me a new spring in my step. Here's to living.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015