You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David Greenberg

just amazing, SO helpful in helping me to make a decision for my thorn in between my big toe joint, the big toe. He said all joints are good, we just got to get that thorn out of that one joint, plain and simple, makes cents to me, so lets go for it, made a appointment, with the big guy. Cool.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I went to him because my medical doctor is in same building, Dr. Greenberg has a lot experienced, I had to wait to see him 4 weeks, then I waited in a room and I think I had 10 minutes with him, all I wanted was a new pair of orthotics similar to my old ones, 4 weeks later not what I wanted and Dr Greenberg did not tell me what he was prescribing, Dr tried to suggest stent & bunion removal to me, that was not why I was there. All I wanted was a new pair of orthotics, now I have to wait 2 weeks more to get met pads put on and he is more expensive than other doctors. They do things different there, they have a machine that scans the foot & send the scan away to get orthotic made. I am not impressed with this doctor at all, he never told me he was not going to put my metatarsal pads on, now I wait more and hope for the best...;-( X-rays etc, cost about $800. + pricey.

Submitted August 25, 2015

I've known Dr. Greenberg for many years and he is a caring and dedicated podiatrist. I've had joint issues and have benefited from his orthotics tremendously. The staff are super friendly and it's a great environment to be in. Dr. Greenberg has a tremendous amount of experience and it shows. If I ever have any foot condition, I would only trust him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Finally! I've suffered for years with back pain. I've been treating my back pain with no progress. Turns out my back pain was related to my foot pronation. Now I'm seeing relief. I ish I had known about this clinic years ago. Better late than never. Lots of laughs in that office. I felt like they genuinely cared about me. Thank you to all of the staff who helped me feel relaxed and thank you for giving me a new spring in my step. Here's to living.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Submitted March 30, 2015

I think the stent implants is a lot of hype. I have one that is causing me a lot of pain and I would recommend people think twice before getting one. This is being overprescribed in my view.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Stent implants. No more back pain. Everyone in there has great bedside manner. Lots of laughing going on amongst the staff. That's rare these days. Family atmosphere. Love love!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

So odd to read negative reviews... Yes, the treatment is expensive and the office is busy, but they do evrything to help and are very professional. The doctor is there to diagnose and offer treatment. In fact, he permomed some of my treatment for plantar fasciatis. One has to be realistic -- plantar fasciatis is not going anywhere once you've experienced it. But I didn't need a cane after two treatments. Nobody else could help me. What else can ine expect from a doctor?

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. David Greenberg's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "just amazing, SO helpful in helping me to make a decision for my thorn in between my big toe joint, the big toe. He said all joints are good, we just got to get..."

November 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great bedside manor. Wonderful staff. Fixed my problem right away after a long battle with plantar fasciitis. Thank you for making my experience so great. "

October 21, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I went to him because my medical doctor is in same building, Dr. Greenberg has a lot experienced, I had to wait to see him 4 weeks, then I waited in a room and..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've known Dr. Greenberg for many years and he is a caring and dedicated podiatrist. I've had joint issues and have benefited from his orthotics tremendously. ..."

July 22, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.feetdocs.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K2A 3Z3". Address has been updated from "None" to "770 Broadview Avenue, Ottawa". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16137271888".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Finally! I've suffered for years with back pain. I've been treating my back pain with no progress. Turns out my back pain was related to my foot pronation. Now ..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I wish I could attach pictures of my right foot after he operated to remove a bunion. The first operation he did not remove all the bunion and after three more ..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I think the stent implants is a lot of hype. I have one that is causing me a lot of pain and I would recommend people think twice before getting one. This is be..."

March 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Stent implants. No more back pain. Everyone in there has great bedside manner. Lots of laughing going on amongst the staff. That's rare these days. Family atmos..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I wouldnt go to anyone else. What a great experience and even greater results. Had stent implatnts. Best investment I've ever made. Thank you Dr G and staff."

February 15, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "So odd to read negative reviews... Yes, the treatment is expensive and the office is busy, but they do evrything to help and are very professional. The doctor i..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "His office is busy yes. What an amazing team and great atmosphere. I had back pain which I found out was related to poor foot posture. After treatment and ortho..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greenberg and his associates are amazing. Gentile, kind and very knowledgeable. no matter how busy the office is, they make you feel that you are important ..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor. Very knowledgeable and kind. Listened to my concerns. Wonderful staff!"

October 6, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Did not help in treating my plantar fascitis. My feet problem is now worse than before. It is a total waste of money and time!!!"

October 5, 2014