Ratings for Dr. Alicia L. Tolbert

Dr. Tolbert is absolutely wonderful. However the front office staff is down right rude, even heard one of them huffing/ blowing when checking patients in. During more then one telephone conversation ,with front office staff, I have personally expererinced rudeness,short- snappy tone, and uncaring attitude. Would be a better office if front staff was trained in basic customer service relationship.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

We love Dr. Tolbert. She sees my entire family , including my kids. She calls in the evening when she is concerned. Her nurse is the best! Not the shortest wait time, but why would you want to be rushed through a visit - not going to find that here.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Tolbert for about the last 10 years. I am a complex patient with a lot of medical issues. She is very caring and has genuine empathy for her patients. She is so knowledgeable and has provided me with excellent care. I have recommended her to many people without reservation. The front office staff could use a little extra customer service training. But I will not take that out on Dr. Tolbert's rating here. She is a fantastic physician, that I feel comfortable enough to bring those issues to when I see her.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Tolbert is an excellent and caring physician. She is not the fastest physician in that she likes to actually spend time with me - a rarity with most docs today. She has made some very difficult diagnoses that I believe other physicians would have ignored. She has even called me after hours with a test result because she didn't want me to worry any longer than I had to. Dr. T is top of the line - and she's very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I went to this practice in high school. About 2 1/2 months ago I called with an emergency and was very rudely told by a receptionist to go to urgent care, that I had to fill out an application and wait 8-10 weeks to be seen. Fine, that's their policy, I understand, but the people didn't have to be so impolite and cold. I waited to hear from them and never got a call. I called today and the receptionist informed me that the doctor had refused to accept me based on the medication I'm on. I take 1 medication, which the doctor at urgent care gave me 3 months of and told me I needed to get a family doctor to refill. This makes no sense to me. But the most upsetting thing is that they never called to tell me. My last refill from urgent care will be gone in 2 weeks and now I'm screwed. Thanks a lot Dr Tolbert and your uncaring staff.

Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr. Tolbert is very caring and knowledgeable with her patients. I have been very pleased with her as my doctor. My wait times have always been minimal and her diagnosis spot on. I am blessed to have such a great family doctor who cares so much about her patients. If you are searching for a family physician in the Clemson, SC then I'd recommend Dr. Alicia Tolbert.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

Dr. Tolbert seems fine, although I haven't had any health problems so I can't say anything about her competance. Every time I have actually been sick and needed to see someone I was unable to get an appointment. They have signs all over and it repeated when you call about various fees you will be charged so you get the feeling that they are more interested in making money then providing healthcare. Also, my prescriptions are always messed up and it is nearly impossible to get things corrected. Overall I am not impressed.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

I have been unable to obtain test results for over a week. I was at work the one time the nurse called with results. Since that time repeated meesages asking for a callback have been ignored. There is no point in spending money for a test if the staff will not return phone calls.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

Knowledgeable and caring. Demonstrates genuine concern. Makes good decisions, involves patient and family.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Dr. Alicia L. Tolbert's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Clemson, SC