Ratings for Dr. Dale E. Treash

Dr. Treash is an amazing pediatrician. He cares about his patients in an incredible way. Knowledgeable & experienced, I know that my children are safe in his care & under his guidance. My daughter was born prematurely & Dr. Treash took so much extra time & specific attention to be sure she was given the best care available. All of my children love going to see Dr. Dale & I know that the recommendations he gives us are intentional for the well being of my children. Best doctor out there!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr Treash is not a man of his word. Do not believe what he tells you.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

This guy is absolutely the poorest excuse of childrens dr. ive ever seen! He should not even be able to treat children with his lack of compassion and down right cruel tactics he uses. My son was about 3yrs old and had a severe allergic reaction to posion ivy. He hated medicine of any kind so i would mixit i his sippy cup n he drank w no problem. Dr. Treash didnt think it was appropriate to "trick" him and that i should MAKE him take it so he would know he had to in order to feel better. He attempted to put the meds in my sons mouth and w no luck he told him if he didnt take it he was going to get a shot but still not budging my son refused. Dr. Treash then got his nurse to hold my child down and stuck him in his leg a total of 3 times w saline and was about to try the 4th until i screamed and told him to let go of my child! My son had vessels broke in his eyelids from screaming so hard! after i left i reported him to the AMA.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr Treash is a truly Amazing doctor could not ask for a more devoted physician. I am a mother of 3 and my children have all been patients of his since birth. He truly cares about my children and their well being.He feels strongly about parenting and doing it right some people take it the wrong way because the do not like being called out on their mistakes. Dr. Dale E Treash is a doctor who looks out for the best interest of the child and I feel blessed to be able to call him our doctor.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

This doctor not only grabbed my one year old by the hand ad screamed in her face but he told me to dehydrate her if she didn't want to take her sippy cup.Then he told me to lock her in her car seat nad place in the corner if she was crying for no reason until she shut up. After that he told me my six year old would'nt amount to anything because we spoil her with toys. He said the only thing she is going t know how yo de is text and get pregnant.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Dr. Dale E. Treash's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Anderson, SC