Ratings for Dr. Man Fan Ho

One of Canada best doctor he truly care about his patients without him my 3kids would’ve never been here

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018

Excellence Doctor. Without Dr Ho, I cannot delivery successfully. Thx God!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

He is always patient and kind. Knowledgeable and punctual. Only with excepton that he is busy with procedures and deliveries in hospital. It is understandable

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Excellent doctor! Best doctor I’ve ever met. He is always there when u need him or have questions.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Dr Ho is the best OB. I feel sad he will be retired soon

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

He's not my Ob I met him first time when my baby delivered. He was the doctor on call that day he keeps smiling and patient that let you feel relax . I had a good experience but I have no chance to meet him any more because he will retire.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr Ho is really kind, patient and knowledgeable. He always spend time to answer all your questions. I am so glad to have him as my OB... But he is going to retired in Jan 2018 :(

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Ho is the BEST OBGYN ever. He is very kind and patient with you. My pregnancy has been an turbulent one but he has been there for me every step of the way. I am so grateful to him and for everything he has done for me.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Dr Ho has been my OBS and Gynecologist for over 30 years. He is the absolute friendliest, and kindest Physician I have ever met. His consistency as a wonderful, kind, and caring Doctor remains the same after all these years. I feel extremely blessed that he has been my doctor all these years. Both his secretaries Betty and the new Betty are very kind and professional as well.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Without Dr. Ho, I cannot delivery successfully. It is so lucky to have him as my obstetrician. He is the best.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017