Ratings for Dr. Eric A. Payne

I was 'diagnosed' with constipation on a Friday and sent home with liquid to 'clean my colon'. I was in severe pain! On Sunday a friend had to take me back, I was unable to drive. I was transported to a larger hospital by ambulance for emergency gangerious appendix removal. It took almost two weeks to be released from the hospital. The doctors there were apauled as where my family members.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

very very good doctor. Very informed,wonderful manners,always washes hands,and always ask "how have you been"? Always interested in what you have to say. Discusses medications in detail and answers all of your questions,major & minor.He is aggressive in treatment.I rate this doctor a 5 because he deserves nothing less.He is caring and just all around good Dr.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Waited 3 hours to see him and his medical assistant never said she was sorry or anything. He was in the room all of 10 minutes did not listen poor bedside manner, cursed also,would not recommend at all

flag | Submitted February 6, 2007

Dr. Eric A. Payne's Credentials

• Univ Of Ky Coll Of Med, Lexington Ky 40536 (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Franklinton, LA