Ratings for Dr. Albert J. Novak

I have medicaid and medicare. I have seen Dr. Novak for 2 years. When I went to see him in February, I was told my medicaid card was rejected. My daughter called and talked to office staff and manager who were not helpful or nice about this. I called medicaid and my local social worker who looked into system and said my medicaid was fully active. Shelby Family would not accept this until my social worker called himself and asked them to refile. For two years, it went through perfectly. The office staff needs some inservices on dealing with the public. Dr. Novak is ok but the rude office staff really takes away from my previous positive experiences. I may switch practices in the future.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

I saw Dr. Novak for diabetes check and I really like him. He took his time with me and did thorough diabetic exam, including thorough foot check. Was not in a hurry. Staff all very nice. The only downside was waiting at LEAST 30 minutes to get labs drawn--maybe they were short staffed that day. Took longer to get lab drawn than to see the doctor. Competent physician. Recomend him.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Dr. Albert J. Novak's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Shelby, NC