Ratings for Dr. Scott P. Grady

i don't know why some of the reviews are bad... I had a very good experience with Dr Grady. He is very flexible, understands humans well and is good at what he does. The clinic gets back to you in time. He is very attentive and accommodates your needs. The only complain I have is regarding the wait fro the blood results. Providence takes 2 days to give you the results back and you can access online the results as soon as they are available. I wish Dr Grady office implements this also. I have nothing but good to say about Dr Grady and his office. I find him very human. I think his office is really busy and maybe that is why he may appear impatient.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Grady did my thyroid nodule biopsy. I felt he was very thorough in answering my questions and had very good technique in doing the biopsy itself. I would absolutely see him again in the future if I need another biopsy which is likely given all the nodules I've got. He also had a good bedside manner which helped given how nervous I was.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

I had a similar experience with Dr. Grady. After several visits I got the feeling all he wants to do is dispense pills. He seemed way too impatient, and won't listen to anything I had to say. His exact comment to just about any kind of information I wanted to convey was 'I don't need to know that'. Needless to say I stopped seeing him, and ultimately lowered my glucose (and my weight, cholesterol, and blood pressure) much lower than he ever did, with profound lifestyle changes but without his medications.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

I WAS A NEW PATIENT AND FELT I HAD TO DISCUSS AND INFORM DR. BRADY ABOUT MY HISTORY. HE MADE ME FEEL AS IF WHAT I THOUGHT WAS NOT IMPORTANT, I GUESS THAT IS WHY I NO LONGER AM OR WISH TO BE A PATIENT OF HIS.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

I've been a patient for a couple years, Dr Grady has always listened to my questions (even the "out there") and worked with me on my condition. I'm a 10 year type 2 diabetic, and he was quite upfront with me, his office is very busy, but I've only had to wait extra time and then < 5 minutes maybe twice.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

After waiting for 3 months to see Dr. Grady for the first time, I was anxious to ask a lot of questions and was also concerned that I may not have provided enough information to my referring doctor. My philosophy is that the doctor-patient relationship ought to be two-way in order to be effective. I came in with a lot of details I thought were relevant, but Dr. Grady began with what felt like a presumed diagnosis and when my descriptions of additional symptoms didn't fit he grew frustrated and asked me to stop interrupting him. I felt I was asking appropriate questions and providing appropriate information, not "interrupting." Even though I will likely have to wait another 2-3 months to see a different specialist, I will not be returning to see Dr. Grady and will not recommend him to anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr. Scott P. Grady's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1996)