Ratings for Dr. Timothy P. Pittinger

Very knowledgeable and helpful with excellent bedside manners.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Wonderful doctor! Very personalable, such great bedside manners. I definitely would recommend him to anyone. Keep up the good work Dr. Pittinger.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr. Pittinger preform surgery on my son at 6 days old......he couldn't have done any better....today its 13years later....and the scar looks great! Also it was his day off when he was called in. I can't thank him enough for correcting the problem....! He was great getting us thru this difficult time as we were first time parents. And like the other people are saying from the other comments! He is awesome...cares for all of the people involved patient/parents....! Keep up the good work Dr. Thanks again!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr. Pittinger is a wonderful person on top of being a wonderful doctor. He treated my Mom and Dad and tried desperately to save my Mom which he couldn't she was burned to badly. He did save my Dad, who has healed remarkably well from his burns. He also came in on his day off after we lost my Mom and spent hours with my Dad, talking , laughing and crying with him and then went and talked to the family also. He also insists upon seeing my Dad every time he comes in for rechecks at the Burn Clinic at Akron Children's. He also saved my little cousin when he was kicked by a horse in the stomach when he was only 3 and he had a ruptured bowel. We almost lost Corey but they transferred him to Akron and Dr Pittinger and he took wonderful care of him. God Bless you Dr. Pit you will forever be in our hearts. You don't often find such compassionate and talented doctors.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

God Bless Dr Pittinger. He is proof that there are doctors out there who are interested in more than money. Recently, he saved little Corey's life, and now he almost saved my Mother in Law Sally's life. He spent 2 full hours just talking to my Father in Law Willard, who he is also taking care of. He laughed with him, cried with him, and talked about the passing of Sally, welding, and everything and anything else under the sun that Willard wanted to talk about.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

He is awesome. I arrived at the hospital with a collapsed lung, and he got me out of here within three days. During this time, he also operated on a patient who was in critical condition. He was very detail-oriented and knew that my name band should not have been on the same arm as my IV, and he somehow managed to stitch up my lung but still give me as much privacy as possible. Dr. Pittinger is brilliant.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2011

DR.PITTINGER IS AN AMAZING SURGEON..MY SON HAS CDH..& OTHER ISSUES AND PITTINGER DID MOST OF HIS SURGERY'S...THATS THE ONLY SURGEON I TRUST WITH MY SON!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

Dr Pittenger is an amazing surgeon! He operated on our daughter's frail tiny body, weighing 1lb and 5 oz! He had to remove and repair her small intestine. He has been with us through the thick and thin. He eventually operated on on our daughter 5 times in that 1st year. He is such a compassionate Doctor. We always look forward to seeing him, thankfully we haven't encountered any problems lately! :) He will forever be in our thoughts and prayers as he continues on in his career. What a gifted man!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

I GRADUATED FROM BISHOP HAFEY HIGH SCHOOL WITH TIM IN 1980.HE WAS EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT AND KIND THEN,SO IT COMES AS NO SURPRIZE NOW THAT HE HAS BECOME SUCH A HIGHLY RESPECTED AND SUCCESSFUL MAN. IF YOU MEET HIM,YOUR LIFE IS BETTER.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2008

I was a freshman in high school back in 2003 when Dr. Pittenger removed an infected lymph node from my neck. This was my first time undergoing a surgery and Dr. Pittenger did an EXCELLENT job. I can barely notice my scar. I had no post-operative pain. Dr. Pittenger was friendly, straight forward, and there is no one I would have rather had cutting open my neck. Search online and you'll find other success articles of Dr. P. Great great surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2008

Dr. Timothy P. Pittinger's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)