Ratings for Dr. Thomas McAvinue

I had Dr. Thirft who has since retired, and I was worried whom I would get, but Dr. McAvinue is wonderful, knowledgeable, and very kind.....Thank you. Diana E. LeBlanc

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I feel very comfortable with the staff and Dr. Great team

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

An intelligent and thoughtful physician. He was patient and kind with me, performed a thorough analysis of my condition. I would highly recommend this doctor: one of the finest in Moncton.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. McAvinue was punctual and efficient. Very informative and friendly. His staff were friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Dr. McAvinue saved my life. He is kind and I have never trusted a Doctor more, he is the best. :)

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

I found he lacked in compassion and I felt he was NOT interested in what I had to say. However, I would like to add that he acted promptly when a situation arose.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010

I have Doctor Mcavinue as a cardiologist. I swear by this man. I had a heart attack in 2005 and right from the start when i first met him i was at ease. He doesnt say much very quiet but to the point. When he said i was going to St. John i thought i was gonna die right then and there but all went well. I have been in again to the hospital under his care and hes the one i want to see as he makes me so comfortable. I would hope i have him till the end of time.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2009

Dr. McAvinue has been my cardiologist since June 2007. He is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! He put me at ease and explained everything!! He answered ALL of my questions and I look forward to seeing him again! I know I am well cared for when I see him!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

Dr. McAvinue diagnosed me with PH (pulmonary hypertension) after being told, for years, that the chest discomfort and shortness of breath while walking up a hill, was all in my head. After a heart untrasound, the disease was found. Thank you Dr. McAvinue.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

Excellent Doctor. He was my cardiologist when he was here on the Miramichi. I would trust my life with him. He is very kind and caring.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2007