Ratings for Dr. Monika Cznarecki

I went to her only a couple of times when I became fed up with her lack of punctuality, organization and helpfulness. Enough was enough when I phoned her office to confirm a medication dosing and her assistant returned my call informing me that Dr.C had not prescribed that medication to me and I should not be calling and disturbing her! What kind of doctor doesn't chart what meds they prescribed to you??

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

Must be very assertive if you feel Dr. is not right about diagnosis. A wonderful active patient died after complaining about symptoms for over 9 months. After numerous trips to ER's,an ER doc wrote a letter to Dr.C suggesting further investigation.What I suspected and asked about months previously, but Dr.C said "it is not...".Now children, grandchildren, son and daughter in laws, brothers and sisters and many friends have to live with the loss of a very special lady simply due to not pursuing what we all thought was the obvious.Be careful,and remember you know if there is something wrong with your body. Demand a second opinion even if Dr.C is reluctant.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

This woman is downright rude. I sat a few years in that waiting room and often 2 hours or more after the appt time. Who does she think she is? She doesn't even listen to what you want to say. I was misdiagnosed also. Thankfully I have a new doctor and am very happy to find a nice one.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007

This doctor and her cardioligst husband saved my mothers life.. She had a serious heart valve issue and with referrels to speacialists this has been corrected.. I agree she tends to overbook but she also will do the best to help her patients

flag | Submitted October 2, 2007

I've been seeing this doctor for years and I really liked her for the first couple. However, after waiting near two hours to see her for one minute and having her deal with one issue at a time I'm searching for a new doctor. I waited two months for a physical only to have it canceled and waited another six to eight weeks. She needs to stop overbooking and prioritize her cases.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2007

My family and I have been seing Dr C. for several years and we are all satisfied with the care that we receive. I find that she not only treats our physical, but mental well being. She has helped me through some very trying times. She always ensures that there is an answer for our ailments, and if she is unsure about her diagnose she sends us to a specialist and always follows up. I find her to be very inutitive and has always been correct about her diagnosis. I find that she does not let her patients tell her how to do her job, or self diagnose, which some may see as a downfall, but I don't. I do agree that her time management is very poor, but her care makes up for it. She may make the odd mistake, but try to find a human being who doesn't.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

I have never had to wait so long for an appointment!!! I found her quite abrupt almost bordering on rude. I have since found a new Doctor however my in-laws still go and she has made numerous mis-diagnosis and prescription errors. I think she is just overworked and really has no time to actually listen to what her patients are saying.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007

Very sensative and sympathetic to Women's issues. I also find it interesting that she has several male patients. She is a wonderful doctor and very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2007

Very good,caring doctor.Knowlegable in medical field.Holistic approach to the person under her care.Approachable,understanding and very sensitive to the need of a patient.Very good expierience with this doctor for number of years as my physician.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2007

she is the most thorough doctor i've ever had. she does not stop with just a simple diagnosis but checks all angles to ensure the problem has been assessed completely. dr. czarnecka considers the whole person and listens to what you think/feel as she knows that we indeed know ourselves very well. thankyou monica for the past 12 years of caring service. p.s. i'd wait two hours past my appointment time to see you. B.B.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2007