Ratings for Dr. Stuart D. Anderson

Dr Anderson is not only my surgeon but a friend. He has put back together my husband's leg from a 4 wheeler accident and has helped me alot with my back and doctored me back to health after falling and breaking my elbow. He didn't jump to put me under the knife, he got me healed up without having to have surgery. He has ALWAYS explained EVERYTHING to both my husband and myself. I would recommend Doc Anderson to anyone that wants GOOD care !!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I had a simple hardware insertion to fix a comminuted wrist fracture done by Dr. Anderson, and I was not happy. He was over an hour late to surgery and only gave a very small introduction and explanation of what was going to happen. He made the incision directly over a major sensory nerve, and I am incredibly lucky to still have feeling in my hand. In follow up appointments he never spoke to me for more than two minutes and couldn't answer any questions about the future of my wrist. I do not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

A very excellent Orthopedic surgeron. He has done many surgeries on me and I have had no problems at all. He has a very good bed side manner and not bad to look at either. I love all the different scrubs he has. I would refer him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Stuart D. Anderson's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1996)

Pacificare