Ratings for Dr. Victoria L. Allen

This is a doctor that I trusted and delivered her thousands of dollars worth of hay for her horses. She made an excuse when we delivered the hay about not having her checkbook, then she stiffed us. We sued her and she was a no show. Now we have a judgement against her for $4900.00 . This person has no integrity. I can't believe she is a Doctor. It became completely evident to me, as she made excuse after excuse, that there was going to be no end to her BS.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Allen is one of the few doctors willing to write prescritions for Armour thyroid medication, and I had to search long and hard to find a doctor who wasn't brainwashed by the "synthroid protocol at all costs medical community". Yes, sometimes a person has to wait to see her - that is because she doesn't necessarily use her 15 allotted minutes per patient as per health care INSURANCE COMPANY guidelines. Overall, she is a caring doctor who listens. She thinks outside the box. Her office staff is pretty good, although the person who makes the appointments at the front desk is a bit cold. Her back office staff is excellent. Make sure you walk out with your prescriptions as sometimes she gets sidetracked and forgets before she is off to see her next patient - it is your responsibility to make sure you have it before you leave.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Went in to get blood pressure medication and cold prescription.Did not receive any.Have now been sick with a very bad cold and no sleep for three days now.I will have to go somewhere else to get some help.Normally they are pretty good. WHAT HAPPENED

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr. Allen is the absolute best doctor I have ever been to. She has cared for myself and my daughter for well over 10 years. She has always taken the time to listen to our questions and concerns. We recently moved away from Fenton, MO to Tennessee and would be willing to drive back to see her for our family doctor. Dr. Allen knew our medical history and if we had a health concern, she knew exactly what test or medication we needed. As far as punctuality, we sometimes had to wait a while before we could be seen, but that was usually because she was taking the time to listen to her other patients rather than just pushung then through!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Beware of this doctor! She is extremely incompetent. She will make you wait forever and when she finally shows up, she will waste your time talking about her personal interests instead of your needs. She has no knowledge of common antibiotics and will refuse to help you even when you inform her of the proper treatment from past experience. She doesn't want to be wrong and holds grudges. She is a very strange doctor indeed. Please, do not let her take your money. She is simply incompetent and is very uncooperative in finding the proper treatment. I am appalled by her lack of true care for her patients. So, beware of this doctor. It would be in your best interest to find another doctor. She is simply out for money and not for treating her patients with care and knowledge. She is the all time worst doctor I have ever seen. There's a reason she is in a tiny little office off the beaten path. Potential patients be warned. Save your money and get help from a true health care professional.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

Dr. Victoria L. Allen's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Fenton, MO