Ratings for Dr. Puneet Grewal

Absolutely love Dr. Grewal and her team. We have found her to be very knowledgeable and up to date with treatments, while still maintaining such a caring and kind disposition. She has treated us with such dignity throughout various health issues, and we really couldn’t ask for a better medical care provider. Barb and Deena at the front are so great to deal with as well. Waiting times have gone down drastically and all records seem to be electronic now. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr. puneet is very caring and knowledgeable. She gives well informed advice. She always is polite and gives me time to discuss my health, very responsible. I would recommend her as family physician

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr Grewal is extremely knowledgeable, professional and kind. She listens to your concerns and is thorough in her assessments and care. I’ve found her proactive and supportive in my care needs over the years. There is usually a bit of a wait to see her maybe 15 minutes but I’m fine with it because I know once I see her she will take the appropriate amount of time to help me if I need it. The office now uses an electronic medical records system. I am grateful to have her as my physician and respect her very much as my health care professional.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr . Puneet Grewal is my doctor for 10 years. My whole family is comfortable with her and the staff too .

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

..................................................

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Grewal is very adequate and pleasant when it comes to general issues. If a patient has a more complex problem she may not be the best doctor to have. I have found her to be irritated by referrals and almost scolding in nature when asking for a second opinion. I believe we have to be an advocate for our own health concerns since our medical system is lacking. Doctors can forget how frustrating it is to have to wait a year to see a specialist. I have stayed with Dr. Grewal so far because it is easy to get an appointment with her but will be looking for a new doctor soon. Tired of feeling like a bad patient because I am asking for help.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I have had Dr. Grewal for approximately 9 years. I was always hesitant to make an appointment with her, because she is already packed up and waiting by the door before I am done speaking. I often feel rushed and I've come to the point where I have to make notes in my phone to repeat to her, because I feel as though I will forget to ask something. I never get to see my results and I have to physically go in to get them because I do not get called (even when they come back positive). I just find that I am not important or taken seriously, and I live out of town so it's easy to discuss everything at once - rather than making multiple appointments for less than two minutes with her. My health is important to me and I should feel that way putting my life in a doctor's hands. Looking to potentially find a new GP. But disappointed as I had high hopes.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I suspect some ratings "white washing" going on here. Dr. Grewal practices reactive medicine, still uses paper charts, and is often short when a patient has done research and wants to discuss a condition rather than just accept her diagnosis. Because she is still using paper, she doesn't help my family with any preventative care (including government priority programs like pap, well child, PSA) because she doesn't know who is due for what service. As a result, the best you can hope for is general care, which honestly is easier in a walk-in clinic. She is pleasant enough, but I would prefer my family to be seen in a Family Health Team - but the problem is we can't get in one in Burlington. So, we have settled on a mediocre physician who at least anchors us in the OHIP system. Frustrated. After a year of waiting for a mammogram result, we had to call to find out the result. Again, a product of using paper. If she used an EMR, there would be a prioritized in-box and task list that would ensure she and her staff would communicate proactively instead of reactively. Finally, this is the smallest doctors office I've ever seen. I feel second class when I visit this office, only to have to wait over 1.5 hours to be dealt with in 2 minutes and sent on my way. A product of the broken fee for service system.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr Grewal is very helpful.. She always listen and give her 100%.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr. G always makes time for me. She is exceptionally professional and diligent and thorough.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015