Ratings for Dr. David J. Hirsch

I have been going to this doctor since he delivered my son nearly 27 years ago. I would not trust any other doctor with my GYN care. He is honest, open to all questions and if he doesn't have the answer he will find it! Great doctor even better person. He will always try to make you feel comfortable during what could otherwise be one of the most uncomfortable doctor appointment there is.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

No bedside manner at all. Made me feel uncomfortable as he was very rude to me throughout the entire appointment. Appalling as I had never met him before. Also seemed to be playing games with his questioning. It was a terrible experience and needless to say, I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

He is amazing!! I have been with the practice for over 14 years. They have been so wonderful!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Hirsch is the Best! He totally makes you feel at ease. He explains everything and is always available to answer questions. The office staff is also excellent.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I love Doctor Hirsch. He always finds the time to fit me in when I'm having a problem and always finds a way to make going to the obgyn a little less uncomfortable. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr. Hirsch makes you feel very comfortable. Has a great sense of humor and makes you feel very relaxed. He never rushes you once your in his office. Great Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr Hirsh is wonderful doctor. He makes you feel very much at ease. He is thorough, knowledgeable and I have never felt rushed. Office staff is also great. What a great experience!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Definitely recommended ' competency and office services at high level

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr. Hirsch and his staff never fail to put me at ease. He is always friendly and answers all questions to my satisfaction.I rarely have to wait a few minutes beyond my appointment time.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

So far so good! I only had one visit so far. The staff is great and on time. Dr Hirsch made me feel very comfortable and he explained everything that was going on with my body. He also took time to sit down with me before he did my exam and after the exam. I'm currently taking medication that he prescribed for a persistent problem I've been having, so lets see how this goes. Great guy! Excited to be a patient of his and will recommend.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

Dr. David J. Hirsch's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1977)