Ratings for Dr. Barry M. Cohen

Dr. Cohen is extremely opinionated and abrupt. He is not a good surgeon and you should take your loved ones elsewhere. He may have been a better physician at one time, but has grown bitter and is not helpful. The office is extremely disorganized and it becomes a popularity game to be approved for procedures. They book ten to twelve patients for the identical appointment time and then have you wait for hours on end (not minutes). Who needs to deal with arrogance, when there are many other great facilities?

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

This entire practice had great doctors but Shareen, the girl who is responsible for getting approvals and referrals is horrible. She blatantly lies and never returns calls!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

I accompanied my 85 year old mother to see Dr.Cohen. I was extremely pleased with him. Many doctors are very impatient with elderly people and prefer to speak with me. He was extremely respectful of my mother, very knowledgeable and very thorough. He took his time, talked us through the situation and options and was the only doctor we have seen who repeatedly asked if we had any questions and not to be shy about asking anything. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

One of the finest doctors anywhere. Always there when you need him. Very

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

I usually get on here to tell folks about less than great Drs, I thought it was high time to praise a great one. Dr Cohen is genuinely caring and respectful. He takes his time with each patient (which is the only reason you may wait a bit. He shakes my hand when he sees me and looks me right in the eye when we talk. He treats the body as a whole which I find is rare in Drs these days. He is excellent.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

My wife and I both have warm feelings towards Dr. Cohen.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

Dr. Cohen has done heart surgery on my dad. He is extremely knowledgable and there is no one I would trust more. He always takes the time to answer all of our questions and sincerely cares for his patients. I would strongly recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

barry saved my life he new what to do when to do it.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2007

Dr. Barry M. Cohen's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ De Sherbrooke, Fac De Med, Sherbrooke, Que, Canada (Grad. 1980)

HealthFirst