Ratings for Dr. Russell Broda

Dr Broda was my Doctor for Ten years he was one of the best Doctors I have ever had, respectful on time and very personable. I will miss him. Thanks for the help now the quest begins again for a good Doctor. :(

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dear Dr. Russell Broda I am not sure why I was just told of your retirement late last week. Actually, it was more along the lines of a voice mail message that said the office is closing at the end of the month here is the name and number of another doctor! Yikes! I called your office immediately the following day to investigate. So, I understand you are retiring for family reasons. Furthermore, I am saddened by this announcement and upset in the way it was handled. But I will survive, right!?! I will, of course, miss you because of your wit, your wisdom. your gentle nature, your warm and friendly attitude in serving me as a patient. Back in 2008 I was an insomniatic wreck and I never had the opportunity to thank you for your patience and understanding, and help to get through it. If you decide to return to practice, please let me know. You are a gem. Thank-you.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Ok so now he has retired.. Good for you Dr Broda, comes a time when enough is enough and to enjoy whats left of life.. Thank you for at least giving us a referral to another doctor , however its sad that he has less than stellar reviews. So now the quest is on to find another doctor with the same ethical standards as you. Enjoy your retirement.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I have heard of Dr. Broda's retirement. I am very sorry to see you go. Thank you for renewing my faith in the medical system and being a kind and caring human being. I do not care about conflict of interest issues. If there is anything you ever need you can contact me. I can be reached at cefrank1@shaw.ca. Have a wonderful retirement.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I was a patient of his when he first started practicing in Kitchner Ontario. I was a young teen and having trouble with pain. He insisted on telling my father it was all in my head, until I vomited on his nice new shoes. He believed me then. He also insisted on standing in on my breast reduction. I was thirteen. Why a family physician would feel the need to watch over a thirteen year old's breast reduction is beyond me and is frankly creepy. I never liked him.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Is Broda still working? I am AWAY from him OBVIOUSLY, but he tol ME that I should be having Energy Drinks, as well. I am Epileptic and have to AVOID Sugar Substitutes. Some of these comments are just scary.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Wait time has always been brutal but that is probably because he likes spending too much time chitchatting with his patients about random things. I didn't find him very knowledgeable, he tends to go off on a tangent.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

I cannot believe some of the negative criticisms about Dr. Russell Broda! I have been a patient of his in Manitoba for 6 or 7 years and given the fact that I am only 41 with relatively few health problems thus far, I can honestly say that he is the most personable doctor I have ever known. He is a very kind-hearted personable man who I referred my own father to after knowing him for a couple of years. My father likes him too. His punctuality in all respects is not always that great but, other than that, we all know that his profession lacks money, right?

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

He has been my Dr for 12 years,he is good. But i thinks it suck that he took off with out a word. Not very respectful of his PT.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

He was my doc for many years and when i was ill he always sent me for tests or referred me to a specialist. He always listened to my concerns and treated me with respect and dignity. So sorry to see him leave. Kinda upset that now i am hooped for finding another family doctor... Would of been nice to have a heads up he was leaving.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014