Dr. Kimberly A. Suriano

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kimberly A. Suriano

By far the most caring doctor I've ever encountered!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr Suriano is absolutely fantastic. She is genuinely caring and compassionate; a wonderful listener. In a class of her own. Best MD I've ever received care from.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

I just started going to Dr. Suriano but I LOVE her! She takes her time and talks to you like a person, not like a know it all god-doctor. Calls are returned prompty and she doesn't poo-poo you if you have questions. My only gripe is that she doesn't take Providence which my employer is switching to. :(

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Suriano for almost 2 years and I have never had such a caring Doctor. She cares for her patients overall well being not just medical. I also love that she has always worked with me on any sort of alternative care. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Suriano for a number years and she's fabulous. She's very personable and a genius in her work. Hi highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

Dr. Kimberly A. Suriano's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

My surgical approach is utilization of minimally invasive techniques primarily using laparoscopic and hysteroscopic procedures. When addressing pelvic pain, sexual dysfunction and menopause, I especially try to take a holistic approach and being open to alternative treatment therapies. Since completing medical acupuncture training, I continue to integrate East and West modalities and often include acupuncture to support the care I give.

• English
  • Italian
  • Spanish

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

• Uterine fibroids
  • Pelvic exam
  • Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
  • Female sexual dysfunction