Ratings for Dr. Margaret Kearns-Stanley

The best family doctor I've ever had. Listens, great diagnosis, and takes the time you need. Responsive after hours. Fantastic doctor! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

She is kind, compassionate, patient and smart. Very polite, good bedside manners and overall a great experience. Her office is clean, wait time minimal and professional staff. Results for labs are available through an online login system which is so efficient! She even leaves little notes for you on there. She's amazing. I wish I could take her with me when I move out of the city next year.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Always late by an hour. Had tests done and they never called to tell me the results, I had to chase them. I had thyroid tests done and told I was fine later to find out later from another doctor that I really am NOT fine. beware

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr.K-S. is the best doctor I have ever visited. She is compassionate, thorough, knowledgable, and approachable. Her office is run with care and professionalism. I like how everything is computerized, from medical records to prescriptions. Most of all, I like that she takes the time to answer every question and asks the right questions in order to get a full picture of what's going on both physically and emotionally. I have had several appointments with this doctor over the past couple of years and recommend her to everyone enthusiastically. She was particularly helpful in diagnosing and treating my depression and anxiety and after feeling really lousy for several years, she simply said, "it doesn't have to be like this...there's really good therapists and really good medication to make life a lot more joyful." I feel great and relieved to know I have a doctor I can trust and with whom I can confide and be completely honest.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. Margaret Kearns-Stanley's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)